14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
This luxury villa consists of secluded, artfully-designed A-frames clustered around the base of the lofty Oudekraal peaks. A sunny pool and terrace area, tranquil water garden, and towering trees combines with fresh upland air for a reviving atmosphere, with long hallways, rich decor, and spacious bedrooms inside. Mountain trails, beaches, fine dining, and cosmopolitan Cape Town are nearby.
Set in a hillside meadow, this home’s matte-dark exteriors and protective walls give the impression of a modern South African kraal set in the shadow of some of the country’s most iconic scenery. Rich, cushioned furniture and tasteful palettes imbue the airy living room with gentle class, while an ornate, woven chandelier overhangs the grand dining table. Guests can pass warm afternoons in the turquoise pool, or watch fish flit among the reeds of the water garden. Deep tubs and carved stone basins ensure total refreshment after a busy day exploring the locality, while a glowing fire pit illuminates laid-back evenings on the terrace in the dusk light.
Guests can leave this property to find themselves instantly climbing some of the most dynamic and more picturesque walking trails in the Cape Town area. Exotic bird and monkey sanctuaries are just a short walk away, with wineries, chic cafes, and diverse international dining all close by. The golden beaches of Hout Bay and Sandy Bay are fantastic day trips, while a network of coastal towns along the coast to the north-west offer enjoyable diversions - ranging from boutique shopping to captivating sea cruises.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, View of Table Mountain
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television, Safe, Private terrace, view of Table Mountain
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, 2 Twin size beds in loft, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Alfresco shower, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, 2 Twin size beds in loft, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Alfresco shower, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Queen size bed in loft, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Alfresco shower, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, View of Table Mountain
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Home theatre
- Projector & screen
- Home gym
- Wine cellar
- High chair
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Heated bedrooms
- Salt water pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Wood-burning grill
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor living space
- Driveway parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - every day (between 8am and 4pm)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Wine in wine cellar
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
- Chef service
- Laundry service
Points of Interest:
- 11 km to Winelands Curtains
- 14 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 19 km to Lion's Head
- 21 km to Cape Town City Centre
- 24 km to V&A Waterfront
- 8.6 km to Llandudno Beach
- 15 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 17 km to Clifton 1st Beach
- 28 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
30 min drive
15 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
23 min drive
Clifton 1st Beach
27 min drive
Points of Interest
17 min drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
25 min drive
27 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
29 min drive
33 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.