Hilltop retreat in Westmoreland, Barbados
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
With its large terrace boasting panoramic views, Balinese finishes and furnishings and modern decor, this home is the perfect getaway for a family or a group of friends. Barbados is an ideal gateway for visitors pursuing sun, fine dining and high-end shopping.
The villa’s expansive covered and open terrace is flanked on either side by lush tropical gardens offering plenty of privacy. A stunning infinity-edge pool appears to blend into the sea, and offers a refreshing spot to cool down on a hot day—it also lights up at for a night swim under the stars. Located under the covered portion of the terrace, the large dining area offers a spot for alfresco meals while post-dinner plans can include watching a movie in the air-conditioned media room.
Completed in 2007, the interior of this exquisite home boasts natural coral stone walls, hardwood flooring and custom-made Indonesian furnishings. The spacious living room opens up to the terrace through large sliding doors, and boasts Balinese stone carvings and luxurious wicker furnishings with white cushions. The fully equipped kitchen is located under the covered portion of the terrace and includes a barbecue grill.
Holetown is located a short five-minute drive away, where you can enjoy shopping, spa services, Caribbean and international restaurants as well vibrant nightlife. Also close by is the popular Royal Westmoreland Golf Course along with many popular fine dining restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & alfresco bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & alfresco bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Access to courtyard
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- 2 Formal dining area with seating for 6 & 10
- Security system
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV
- Infinity pool
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook - 3 meals per day, 6 days per week
- Housekeeping - 6 days per week
- Laundry service - 6 days per week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute drive to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 9 minute drive to Holetown
- 10 minute drive to Sandy Lane – Green Monkey Golf Courseo
- 6.2 km to Sandy Lane – Old Nine Golf Course
- 7.4 km to Speightstown
- 16.5 km to Bridgetown
- 8 minute drive to Mullins Beach
- 9 minute drive to Sandy Lane Beach
- 6 km to Paynes Bay Beach
- 7.2 km to Heywoods Beach
- 30 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.