Colonial and modernist architecture above the sea
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Please note that there is construction near the villa. Please contact us for further details.
Casa Piedra, a sui generis villa of 8,300 square feet, is one of the premier expressions of the Los Cabos spirit of luxury and leisure. With three floors of indoor and outdoor spaces, this spectacular vacation rental is ideal for families, large groups of friends, or destination wedding guests seeking to relish the tranquil privacy of a palatial home at the southernmost tip of Baja California.
With design that blends the finest of Mexico's colonial, modernist, and traditional styles, Casa Piedra incarnates the region's unique charm. The villa is built into the hillside overlooking the Sea of Cortez, with terraces on all three levels offering spectacular ocean views. The top (main) level of the villa includes an ample outdoor lounge area surrounding an infinite swimming pool and raised hot tub, as well as an alfresco dining area beneath stone arcades, wooden beams, and a wrought iron chandelier. The fire pit lounge is ideal for sipping cocktails in the cool breeze of night. Fine lighting keeps the terrace luminous from dusk till dawn.
Vast doors open into the open-plan interior where, under vaulted wooden beams, the living room features a gorgeous stone facade and large television. Next to the living area, the wet bar is perfect for mixing drinks, while the dining table seats ten for ocean-view meals. The beautiful kitchen includes chef-grade appliances and a breakfast bar for four beneath a splendid vaulted ceiling of exposed red brick.
The villa's six bedrooms are spread out on all three floors, and each has a unique color palette and decorative charm. Five of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, and all feature covered terrace areas. With comfortable beds, cool air, and ocean views, the bedrooms are ideal for an afternoon siesta or a deep night's sleep after a long day in the sun. Also on the bottom floor is a fitness room with ocean view.
Within the self-contained paradise of Los Cabos, Casa Piedra is particularly well positioned for enjoying the whole spectrum of leisure. You're just a short drive from the Resort at Pedregal Beach and the famous Medano Beach, from Cabo del Sol Golf Course, and from the vibrant nightlife of Cabo San Lucas. World-class boating, fishing, and eco-adventures are at your fingertips.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, DVD player, Television, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe, View of Sea of Cortez
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Walk-in Closet, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Walk-in Closet, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe, Kitchenette
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Rain Shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Air Conditioning, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Air Conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area
- Satellite Television
- Sonos Sound System
- Media room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling fans
- Exercise room
- Washer & Dryer
- Pool table
- Heated Infinity swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining
- Wet bar
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.5 km to Marina & Downtown Cabo San Lucas
- 13 km to Cabo del Sol Golf Course
- 1.5 km to The Resort at Pedregal Beach
- 3.3 km to Medano Beach
- 45.6 km drive to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 2 more
Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
40 min drive
9 min walk
12 min drive
Cabo del Sol Golf Course
21 min drive
Points of Interest
Cabo San Lucas with Restaurants, Shops & Nightlife
9 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.