Setup and management
- How-toAfter you add a payout method, it takes some time for it to be verified. When it is, its status changes to Ready. Verification time depends …
- How-toYou can add or change payout methods in your account settings.
- How-toWhen you add more than one payout method, you can specify which one you want to be your default.
- How-toOnce a payout method that you've added is ready, you can split your payouts by property, percentage, or both using routing rules.
- How-toAirbnb-friendly buildings and directly listed units have different rules.
Types of payout methods
- How-toIf PayPal appears as an option for your selected country, you'll be able to connect your existing PayPal account as a payout method.
- How-toIf Payoneer shows as an option for your selected country, you'll be able to connect your existing Payoneer card as a payout method.
- How-toAirbnb's bank will take care of processing international transfers. Enter your local banking information in your payout preferences.
- How-toIf Western Union shows as an option for your selected country, you'll be able to use it as a payout method.