Tiny house hosted by Sofia And Antonis
3 guests1 bedroom1 bed1 bathroom
Find inspiration amid stunning surrounding nature in a home that flirts with Le Corbusier's Le Cabanon. Uncover a hidden retreat designed on the philosophy of the minimum possible dimensions but the maximum physical and spiritual comfort.
“Enjoy your own sunset from the balcony, where the sea view is a quiet beach just 10 minutes away.”
– Sofia And Antonis, your host
Select check-in date
Add your travel dates for exact pricing
Every Airbnb Plus place is inspected in person for quality
Far from the busy tourist areas, this tiny house among endless olive trees, is strategically placed close to all the world famous beaches in the region, wineries, numerous gorges, as well as villages hosting music and gastronomy festivals.
Distance from Chania International Airport "Ioannis Daskalogiannis"
55 mins by car without traffic
- 59 Reviews
- Identity verified
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time - Welcome to us, a Greek artist (Antonis) and a Swedish-Greek art curator (Sofia), who with our contemporary concrete cabins propose the simple mediterranean living; elegant, minimal and close to nature. The concept is to recharge, find a moment between productivity and to experience Crete from a different angle, remote but close enough to all the beaches and the gorges. We fill the fridge with local produce and are happy to give you recommendations of what to do in the area. Or not, if you prefer to just sit back, breathe and relax :)
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time - Welcome to us, a Greek artist (Antonis) and a Swedish-Greek art curator (Sofia), who with our contemporary concrete cabins propose the…
During your stay
Your host won’t be on the property but they’ll be available for anything you need during your stay.
Sofia And Antonis is a Superhost
- Policy number: 00000149528
- Languages: English, Ελληνικά, Norsk, Svenska
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within an hour
Things to know
Check-in: After 15:00
Check out: 12:00
Self check-in with building staff
Not suitable for children (2-12 years)