Perfect location for exploring Bath by foot. The house is only 12 minutes walk from Bath Rail Station, 15 minutes from Roman Bath. The room is very comfortable with a good quality bed, it has a great view over Bath from the window. Perfect for young travellers! Great value!
The room has a great view overlooking the Bath city. It is located in a quiet residential area. All major attractions are accessible by foot, but please note as the house is on the uphill side of Bath, it can be tiring to climb up the hill. Towels are provided.
Tea and coffee are provided, guests are welcome to use the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
I'll be available throughout the stay and get back to you quickly if you have any enquiry
1. Enjoy yourself, make yourself at home and have a great time :)
2. To be considerate to the other guests, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other guests and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favour. Unless it’s Bob Dylan. He’s okay to play at any time in all areas of the house
3. To ensure we keep the carpet squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home
4. Whilst we would love you to use our well-equipped kitchen, we kindly ask that you only use it between 9am and 8pm
5. A similar rule applies to the shower time as the one above, please have a shower after 6:30am and before 11:00pm
6. Check out: 11am
SMOKING NOT ALLOWED
This host has 613 reviews for other properties.View other reviews