Located on the Westside of Atlanta close to King Plow & Georgia Tech. Complete with a full kitchen & bath. Enjoy the ease of a private secure entry with your own unique entry code. The Studio accommodates 4, with 1 Full Bed and 1 Queen Sofa Bed. Easy access via MARTA bus / Uber to Downtown Atlanta attractions including GA Tech, GA Aquarium, Coca-Cola World. Fully stocked with soda, water, coffee, tea, snacks, small meals & breakfast items. Newly added outdoor patio and seating area.
Located on the Westside of Atlanta, in a new Family Friendly Community. The Studio is close to the King Plow Center & Terminal West Venue. The Studio is just a short distance West of GA Tech and Atlantic Station.
The Studio: Newly Renovated Garden Studio Apartment. Approximately 425 Square Feet of Space. Full Kitchen complete with Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Full Size Refrigerator. Furnished with a Full Size Bed & Queen Size Pull Out Sofa this space can accommodate up to 4 guests. Floors are Stained Concrete with Natural Fiber Rugs.
Free WiFi and Basic Television Service is provided.Guests may also enjoy the Smart TV in the living room by logging into Pandora, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and many more entertainment services. The Studio is fully stocked with soda, snacks, coffee, tea & light meals / breakfast items. The Studio is also fully equipped with cooking pots & pans and accompanying utensils. Make the place your own by cooking a meal for yourself or some friends!
Off-street Parking is available for 1 to 2 vehicles. Please contact the host for parking information.
Guests are provided with their own Private Outdoor Entryway located in the rear of the house on the Ground Floor. Enjoy the ease of coming and going at your leisure. The house is equipped with Electronic Locks, so you do not have to worry about keeping track of keys. Entryway is well lit & monitored by cameras for added guest safety. Additional egress is provided through the kitchen in the event of an emergency. There is a small yard outside the unit with a gravel patio and fire pit. Access to the Front Porch is available at any time.
Interaction with guests
Do you need assistance in making the most of your stay here in Atlanta? Whether you are in town for work or pleasure, or a little bit of both we are here to assist you. Our host has over 20 years of hospitality experience, along with a combined 30 years of living experience in Atlanta. We are more than happy to assist you in exploring Atlanta's amazing culinary scene, endless outdoor activities, world class attractions, and legendary nightlife. Just let us know what you need and we will see to it as best we can. We are only a phone call or text message away should you need anything, otherwise your privacy will always be respected.
Other things to note
The space is fully cooled and heated for guest comfort. If you would like your favorite beverage waiting for you upon your arrival please contact the hosts prior to your arrival for preparations.
1. DO NOT Place any feminine products including feminine pads, tampons, and tampon applicators down the toilet. Additionally DO NOT Place any personal or baby wipes down the toilet. And DO NOT Place any LATEX products down the toilet. Even ONE of these items will damage the plumbing and cause a guest to be relocated while the plumbing issue is addressed.
2. No smoking permitted in the Studio itself. Smoking is permitted in the outdoor areas. There is a covered area in both the front and back of the house for smoking during inclement weather.
3. No Pets: Pet's are present at the property, but do not have access to the Studio.
4. Please respect the property and privacy of the hosts and surrounding neighborhood. Pick up all trash outdoors and maintain a respectable noise level during the evening hours.
5. The capacity of the space is 4. In the event that you find that you will violate this house rule, please contact the host to request a special offer and make additional arrangement.
We call Atlanta home these days, however we are from New York and Louisiana respectively. We love to travel and do so whenever the opportunity presents itself. We use AirBnB as both guests and hosts. It's always amazing the people you meet, we would not have it any other way.
Our travels have taken us far and wide both domestically and internationally, we are afflicted by wanderlust, that is one thing for sure.
What we enjoy most about being AirBnB hosts is the constant flow of people from all walks of life that we have the opportunity to share our home with. From school teachers, to students, professionals, to fellow wanderers it never disappoints.
I studied hospitality at Boston University and have made it my life's work. It is my passion. To be able to bring this passion to life in my own home is the beginning of an even larger dream come true.
We can't wait to meet you!