15kms from Brisbane CBD. Great Western Suburbs location. Completely private lower level studio so you can come and go as you please, we're just upstairs if you need us :) Walking distance to shopping plus access to a pool that is just outside your door.
The lower level studio (aka granny flat) has bedroom and bathroom with shower and toilet. There is a mini fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle for tea and coffee (just no oven or stovetop).
It's not the ritz just a comfortable converted garage with comfy double bed, TV, mini fridge, lounge and shower and toilet. Stand up fans available.
Pool for those hot Brisbane summers.
Downstairs area. Access via side gate and through the glass door. There is a small office near the studio room which will not be used during your stay.
Interaction with guests
We'll just be upstairs if you need anything.
Other things to note
If travelling with a little one there is a pot-a-cot if needed.
No smoking in the house.
To access downstairs room via back yard (you need to go through the side gate) and go through garage.
We have a small child so no late night parties :)
We also have a small dog, he spends most of his time inside upstairs with us but he goes down to the backyard throughout the day. Just be nice to our pup and he will love ya!
We love to travel and so we have opened our home to travellers from nearby or from faraway lands :)
As this is AirBnB I thought it would be appropriate to tell you the things I love to do at our home:
- I love to cook and entertain (I love holding thanksgiving in Australia for our half American family).
- Take a plunge in the pool on a balmy Brisbane day (or night).
- Walk to the local mall for some retail therapy and frozen yogurt.
- Lay out in the hammock on the balcony (I could do that all day).
- Watch a great movie or binge watch the latest season of my fav show, with the windows open and a gentle breeze ;)