About this listing
Bright & spacious, modern apartment with great reviews.
Bath is a world class destination and a fantastic place to visit. We are located within an enviable location with easy access to the city centre. Our stunning, recently built, 1st floor apartment with secure private parking is perfect for your visit.
Modern decor and spacious rooms. With 3 bedrooms (2 King beds & 1 double bed), master en-suite, bathroom and open plan kitchen, diner & lounge, you will have plenty of space to relax when you are not soaking in the sights of the Roman City of Bath.
An on-site parking space is included in your booking.
Guests have access the whole apartment plus access to a garden. Apartment includes private, secure parking on-site and balcony overlooking the garden.
Interaction with guests
We live nearby so can be on hand if you need anything before or during your stay.
We are happy to keep in regular contact with guests (if they so wish) via email and text to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Strictly non-smoking & no pets allowed
- No stag/hen parties
- Please leave the property as you find it.
- Please respect and be considerate towards our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum, especially in the evenings and during the night.
- Please treat our apartment and belongings as you would your own home.
- Please be prompt when checking out (latest 10am - unless agreed otherwise)
- Upon departure, we ask that if guests have time to do so, to bag up all rubbish, strip beds and load the dishwasher.
- Please read the Welcome Pack upon arrival for a list of all House & Garden Rules & useful apartment information
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a married, professional couple from Bath. We enjoy travelling and spending time with our young children, teaching them all about the world.
We adore Bath and all the fun, beautiful, historic things it has to offer. We are excited to host guests from all walks of life so that they can sample a bit of the city we call home.
If you want any recommendations on what to do and see, where to go and the best places to eat we are more than happy to point you in the right direction and help you make the most of your trip.