Walking distance to the best places:
5 min to the Guinness factory
5 min to the Old Jameson Distillery
5 min to Christ Church
10 min to Temple Bar
12 min to O' Connell street
14 min to Trinity College
Your room has plenty of storage and balcony access
The living has beautiful views over the Liffey river and Dublin
Plenty of storage
Bright and cosy
Kitchen/Dinning for meals
Interaction with guests
There will be someone everyday to answer any query you may have
Other things to note
The earliest time when can let you in is 11:00 to leave bags, get keys and access the property. Your room will be ready after the old guests have left and after cleaning at about 14:00 / 15:00 pm.
- No parties. No noise before 9am and after 9pm. Any loud or anti-social behaviour will result in immediate eviction. In case of any critical problems Police will be involved. Smoking is allowed on balcony only.
- No check in after 22:00. Guests with flights landing after 21:30 will not be accommodated. Same applies to any Estimated Time of Arrival at the property after 22:00 regardless of mean of transport.
- Access to the adjacent balcony is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply will result to immediate eviction of guests as well as hosts
- Clean after yourself in the Dining/Kitchen
Dining/Living/Kitchen access is for meals/drinks only before 22:00
- Use your private bathroom only. Do not use the bathroom in hallway which is for the private use of your host or other guests.
- Ask host before bringing more than one person over
- Children younger than 12 years old are not accepted
- Do not change radiators timer/settings, only the max desired temperature/thermostat
- No balcony access after 9pm and before 9am
- Also the washing machine is available to guests as a courtesy, your host has strict priority in order to wash the great amount of sheets needed to welcome you, the guests before you, and those arriving after you. Please respect your host and ask first when you need to make a wash to prevent disrupting your host's work
Discover new places, meet people from all over the world, learn new languages and cultures different from mine has always been my goals for life. That's why I left my hometown in the South of Brazil to come to Dublin and I fell in love with the city since the first day in the Emerald Island.
I'm passionate about music, addicted to movies and tv series and I love sports.
As a freelance entrepreneur I enjoy travelling around Europe for business and pleasure and meet interesting people and cultures during on the way.