This 2 bedroom Executive apartment is nestled right in the heart of the vibrant Melbourne street and 10 minute walk to Adelaide city. Situated on Melbourne Street this property is right next to pubs, cafes and shops. Walking distance to universities.
This 2 bedroom Executive apartment is nestled right in the heart of the vibrant Melbourne street and 10 minute walk to Adelaide city. Situated on Melbourne Street this property is right next to pubs, cafes and shops. Walking distance to universities, Women and children's hospital, Royal Adelaide Hospital, picturesque Adelaide botanic garden, Adelaide Zoo, Adelaide Oval, Festival Centre, Aquatic Centre, Conventions Centre etc
This is city living at its finest suitable for one or two couples, executives and families.
The apartment is fully self-contained with all bed and bath linen provided.
All kitchen facilities provided including, microwave, cooktop, and conventional oven plus a fridge. We also provide all the crockery and cooking pots/pans etc.
This modern 2 bedroom apartment has been recently renovated and new furniture throughout. This apartment has 1 queen bed and 2 single beds which can be made into a king bed on request.
Complimentary bottle of wine provided with every booking of minimum 2 nights.
Why stay at the Executive apartment on Melbourne Street- North Adelaide
Perfectly situated within walking distance to the ever popular Melbourne and O'Connell Street shopping and dining precincts. This executive apartment is located in one of the prettiest streets in North Adelaide, with only a few minutes walking distance to some of the best cafes, restaurants, art galleries, parklands and interesting shops on Melbourne Street. It is close to the CBD and transport is readily accessable. Other attractions nearby include the Adelaide Oval, Festival Theartre, Torrens Parklands, Adelaide Zoo, Botanic Gardens and the National Wine Centre.
Free high speed Wi Fi in the aprtment and free local phone calls to landline numbers.
Other advantages include a nearby FREE Connector bus-stop: the bus drops off and picks up passengers throughout North Adelaide and Adelaide - you can hop on and off it all day for free to different tourist spots. There is also free all day bike hire provided by the Adelaide City Council to ride through the lovley parklands and suburbs or CBD. As well, Council provided free public Wi-Fi is widely available along Melbourne and O'Connell street precincts.
Ideally suited to corporate and executive accomodation, holiday rentals, honeymoon, romantic city escapes or relocation to the city. Also a great place for family to visit you. If you like to cook the market is in the next street, and if you like to dine out, you can walk safely home after an evening out in the city. Surprisingly spacious inside this home accomodates up to 4 adults with ease.
This executive apartment is in a fantastic city location that is quiet and tranquill but offers the convenience of being in the city centre. A refreshing light filled atmosphere where you can settle in and explore with ease.
I'm flexible with check in times. Please let me know if you want earlier check in time prior to booking and I'll try my best to accommodate your needs.
Interaction with guests
Pick up from airport/ train station and drop off at the property can also be arranged at a nominal cost. Please discuss with owner while making the booking if you need pick up.
Other things to note
- this property has a strict no party policy ( any breach will result in immediate termination of stay and loss of bond deposit)
Long stays (7+ nights) price negotiable.
Terms and Conditions of Executive apartment on Melbourne St- North Adelaide
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 41/55, Melbourne st, North Adelaide and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2 pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10 am on
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 10 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be communicated via phone/ email unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• When using the Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in
Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
• Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 28 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
• A deposit of $250, must be received within 7 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 4 weeks prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods: direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order.
• Personal cheques will be not be accepted. Cash payments are accepted.
• Our bank details will be advised to you at the time of booking.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
OPTION A) This section is applicable to those Properties who accept payment via the Online
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Online Payment System and
then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded
Excess of deposit
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of
the Booking in respect of those guests
• An administration charge of $25 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made
less administration charges, commissions and expenses
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $250 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms &
Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire,
storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain
suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be
refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms
or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management
• Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during
your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $90.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity
so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You
must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior
to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem
or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any
injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.