A warm welcome awaits you from the moment you step inside this interior designed luxurious Edwardian home.
With exceptional restaurants just 5 min from your doorstep, 10 min on Dublin Bus brings you to the city centre to continue your adventure.
My House rules are
1. Absolutely NO Smoking anywhere in the house
2. No Parties unless previously arranged with me.
3. Recycle your rubbish correctly as explained when you arrive, and as written it the leaflet for you Food must be recycled separately and NOT mixed with any other rubbish, paper and plastic (packaging) are separated and glass is also recycled separately. Separate bins are provides for each.
4. The curtains in the front of the house both upstairs and downstairs are to dress the windows only and not to be drawn, please use the blackout blinds on the windows instead.
5. Please close all windows before leaving the house.
6. If you will not be in the house when it is dark please leave on some lights before you go out, for security reasons other wise it is obvious the house is empty.
7. The Couch must not be used as a bed under any circumstance Thank you :-)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hi ! I am a scorpio !!! need I say any more! By nature I am artistic, I love Colour, Fabrics and Antiques. My passion is houses, especially decorating them , and reddecorating them, I always seem have a plan of some sort hatching :-) SO I am very lucky that my passion is also my job. I am an interior designer, and run my own business.Before I began my interior design carreer, I was a fashion designer, I guess design is a bit of an obsession with me too. So I am delighted to share my lovely home with my guests allowing them to enjoy it as I do. My other love is socialising which is an umbrella for travelling, eating out and good wine :-). I enjoy keeping fit at the local gym, and walking up the mountains nearly every day.I could live on seafood and dark chocolatetry to "Live Now" .
Looking forward to meeting all my new guests