The Chapel on the Hill is a boutique conversion of a Methodist Chapel close to Middleton-in-Teesdale. It occupies a stunning position with beautiful views across Upper Teesdale close to the Pennine Way and the famous High Force Waterfall.
We hope you will enjoy your stay at the very beautiful Chapel, but please treat it with care and respect.
1. Please leave the house in the condition you found it when you arrived - clean and tidy with dishes washed up and put away, your own food thrown away and all general rubbish put into bin bags and stored in the wheelie bin outside.
2. While you may not necessarily be charged for minor items, you should be aware that all damages and breakages are at the holidaymakers' responsibility and their cost shall be repayable on demand. A Good Housekeeping Deposit of £ 150 is payable. This deposit is intended and may be used to offset (a) the cost of remedying any damages, breakages or losses sustained by the owner of the property or (b) excessive usage of utilities or (c) excessive disorder or uncleanliness.
2. The property is rented from 4 pm on arrival day until 11 am on departure day for weekly bookings and from 2 pm on arrival day until 11 am on departure day for short stays (minimum of 3 nights stay).
4. If there should be any cause for complaint or accidental damage, you are kindly asked to report our caretaker; otherwise the matter cannot be fully investigated.
5. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur to any individuals while on the premises or its facilities.
6. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the responsibility of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Having travelled around the world and stayed in many beautiful properties inspired me to set up and prepare the Chapel in a way how I would like to spend my holidays - in a very relaxing, yet inspiring environment close to nature. I hope all my guests will enjoy the Chapel and the beautiful countryside as much as I do.