200 year old boutique countryhouse set on 9 acres of land overlooking one of Ireland's best surf breaks. Have a relaxing evening by the open fireplace, a glass of wine in the private bar or a game of pool.
** the house is available to rent out as self catering for events as well as individual rooms B&B**please send a message f=before submitting booking request**
It has taken 10 years to restore this beautiful house! There are five en suite bedrooms all with king size antique beds and open fireplaces. Breakfasts include fruit salad, muesli, yogurt and traditional Irish breakfasts made with locally sourced produce . Dinner available upon request.
Lounge room, pool table and private bar (with honesty box). House set on 9 acres of beautiful land with stunning sea views - lovely for a walk - or to listen to the birds - very private but only 1 km from Easky village.
Interaction with guests
We are very easy going and open hosts - the house is big so guests can enjoy their privacy.
Other things to note
Airport or train station pick up available on request.
* the entire property can be booked as self catering upon request
* Dinner / lunch / drinks and canapes served upon request
* hot water is available throughout the mornings. Any other time of the day it takes 10 minutes to heat
* breakfast is served at 9am
* TV is available in the Bar
* private open fire in your own bedroom 10eu
* Master bedroom with panoramic sea views 20eu extra supplement a night
* No tea or coffee making facilities in bedrooms but I am happy to serve tea/coffee for you in the lounge room or your bedroom, please ask
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an artist and qualified yoga instructor currently living and working in Ireland. I like preparing healthy delicious locally sourced fresh food and planning my next holiday!