* 1 Bedroom with queen size bed and extra pillows
* Fully renovated kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
* Fully renovated bathroom with shower and tub
* Furnished living/ dining room
* 40” flat screen TV with basic cable + HBO
* ROKU streaming TV and media player
* Free Netflix account
* Free wireless Internet (can be a little slow at times—Comcast is a pain!)
* French press AND electric coffee maker with coffee and tea (sugar and creamer included)
* Fresh linens and towels
* Shampoo and soap
* Hair dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* Washer and dryer in basement, coin-operated
* Binder with info on transportation, sightseeing, dining and entertainment
* Wordpress website with more info on DC and the neighborhood
* Now featuring complimentary Evolve Skin Products, Handmade locally especially for our home :)
Check In and Check Out:
*Check in is after 2 pm. We will do our best to accommodate an earlier check in. In any case, we can always store your bags until check in.
*Check out is at 11 am. We will try our best to accommodate a late check out. Please keep in mind that we will not be able to accommodate everyone, but we will certainly try. In any case, we can store your luggage after check out in a locked storage room in the basement of the building.
Other things to note
We have one parking spot available in the back of the building for an additional $15 per day.
We do not allow smoking or parties in the unit.
Please be respectful of our neighbors when coming in and out during late night hours.
There is a 2-person maximum occupancy (the unit is very small), this includes children, babies, and toddlers. Please don't instant book if you are a couple + a child, message me beforehand, please.
Johnny has lived in DC most of his life and Laura has been in the city for 7 years. We love DC and our neighborhood and want our guests to leave feeling the same way!
We both love to ride our bicycles almost everywhere, even in the winter. DC is a great place to learn to ride in a city, with its comprehensive network of bike lanes and a strong local cycling culture. Make sure to ask Johnny for tips on where to rent and ride in DC.