Safe, Quiet Suburb Close to Melbourne CBD
Quaint 3 Bedroom Home
Queen Bed in Main Bedroom
Double Bed in Bedroom 2
Double Bed with Single Bunk Bed in Bedroom 3
Air Matress Available on Request
Beautiful part of leafy Olde Berwick
Gas log fireplace
400meters from Pioneer Park & cafe
850m from Berwick Pub
Only 45 minutes Drive to Melbourne CBD
Only 1.8km walk to Berwick Train Station - 1 Hour to CBD
Off street parking
Pet & Family friendly
A relaxed, homely place to make your stay more like being at home. We are very clean and house proud so you can rest assured that you are staying in a nice clean home.
You will have use of the entire home, including cupboards etc to store your belongings.
We do want you to enjoy your stay. Please keep our house clean & tidy.
In staying at our place, you agree to the following additional conditions.
1. We allow a certain time for the cleaner to come through and prepare the house for every new guest. If you leave the house messy/dirty/untidy - an additional cleaning fee of no less than $70 will be charged.
2. If you cook, you clean. Please do not leave a mess in the kitchen and all over the cooktop and oven. Please be mindful of us and other guests when cooking things like curry that leave the smell lingering for days. Again, an additional cleaning fee of no less than $70 will be charged.
3. Strictly NO PARTIES and NO SMOKING - If we hear of any parties, you will be reported immediately. Smoking will incur an additional $70 cleaning fee.
4. A $80 fee will be charged for lost keys - for the safety of us and future guests, the locks will be changed if keys are lost.
5. You will leave the house as you found it. Please be respectful of us and other guests after you. This includes leaving the gates to the property closed at all times. This is not a hotel or a business, it is someones house.
6. Only the guests/number of guests that you enquired for are permitted to stay. If any additional guests are found to be staying at the house, additional fees of $30 per person will be charged.
7. Please do not move our furniture around. We like the house set up the way that it is. If you do need to move something, put it back where you found it.
8. Whilst there is WiFi, we had trouble getting connectivity whilst we wait for NBN and as such don't have unlimited download internet access. It is limited to approx 10gb per month / 300mb per day. Please respect other guests and do not over use the internet. We get charged additional charges for excess download. If you over use it, excess charges will be applied.
Sorry, but unfortunately a few people abuse things and spoil it for everyone. We are fair and flexible, but won't be taken advantage of or disrespected.
We will be contactable throughout your stay, if needed. Otherwise, we will be out of your way!
I am a family man and can't travel without my my wife & kids. I want them to experience everything that we do.
When we travel, we don't really travel like tourists. Sure we check out the attractions that tourists do, but we like to experience life as a local in the places that we visit.