Come and share my large, comfortable, bike-friendly, Victorian house in the heart of the vibrant Uplands.
• Plenty of pubs, restaurants and shops nearby.
• 17 min stroll across the park to Swansea University
• Buses to the City, Bay Campus or Gower
• Good base for Liberty Stadium, Olympic Pool, Singleton Hospital, Grand or Taliesin Theatres.
•Convenient for visiting Rhossilli, Threecliffs Bay and Gower
• High speed internet (35Mbs/s)
• Cyclists welcome. Locked shed for storage
• Comfortable and homely room in a spacious and friendly shared house.
• Peaceful aspect to the back
• Very comfy double bed
• Desk and Chair
• Tea an coffee tray
• Guests welcome to share the large living/ kitchen area and to sit in the Garden.
• Large fridge and freezer and plenty of cupboard space for you to store your own provisions.
• Well-stocked and equipped kitchen for your use
Other things to note
I don't provide breakfast but you are welcome to use the kitchen.
Make yourself at home:
Breads and croissants in the freezer.
Butter, jam, spreads and Muesli, granola for your use in the cupboard.
Milk in the fridge. Coffee and a range of teas for your use.
• We like people to be very quiet and respectful between 11pm and 8am.
• I ask guests to leave their shoes at the bottom of the stairs. There are several pairs of slippers available for you
I am often at home and happy to help you with suggestions and plans. I work from home, so on weekdays, although I will be around I probably should be working ! At weekends I have more time to sit and chat to you over a cup of tea !
I came to Swansea from London 43 years ago for University and fell in love with Wales. This area is a dream for outdoor activities. I know it all well now and love it. I'm a keen cyclist, love swimming in the sea and walking.
I love to get to know places as a traveller, not a tourist, so I enjoy staying with locals, as well as having people from a range of cultures to stay with me.
I live with Lily the cat and my Airbnb guests, and have lots of family close by.