Our luminous and spacious flat, with balcony, has a true country feeling! It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in Castel San Lorenzo (Parco Cilento). Enjoy rivers, mountains and easy access to shops, restaurants and bars.
Very spacious and luminous 1 bedroom flat that features: large bedroom with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath tab, ante-bathroom with laundry sink and shoes shelf, a spacious hall at the entrance, a fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and balcony.
An extra bed can be added on request and there is also space for a cradle.
Wifi available in the whole apartment.
The guests have an independent entrance and they will have access to the whole flat and facilities.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to welcome our guests and help them with anything they might need during their stay and suggest places to visit. You'll find all the basics in the kitchen as salt, olive oil, pepper, coffee, espresso pot etc. as well as a good range of pans and pots. In winter time wood for the fireplace is also provided.
Other things to note
Things to do in the area:
- Mountain and country hiking in the Cilento National Park;
- Swim in the river, different areas offer nice small beaches in the peaceful country side;
- Gole del Calore for swimming, canoeing, hiking and picnic area;
- Castelcivita Grotto;
- Greek and Roman temples of Paestum;
- The suggestive Roscigno Vecchia, the ghost town, where in summer you can assist at dance and theatrical performances;
- The beautiful sea side of Agropoli and its suggestive medieval town centre just 40km away;
- Sammaro - head of the river Calore
- In August every village in the Cilento National Park organise feasts and celebrations where the highlights are local food and wine. An unmissable bit of the southern Italian culture.
No smoking in the flat.
Pets are allowed but the guests should clean after them and make sure they don't damage the furniture.