Located on a quiet lane on the outskirts of Pwllheli, this detached
'cottage style' property is within walking distance of all the town's
amenities. Famous for its sailing and Marina, the thriving maritime
market town of Pwllheli offers a range of cafes, restaurants and
Pwllheli's beautiful sandy beach and the All Wales Coast Path are both
within a pleasant ten minute walk along a wooded path. Bryn Llewelyn
offers a great base to explore the stunning Llyn Peninsula, renowned
for its sandy beaches and Welsh culture and also offers easy access to
the wonders of Snowdonia.
* Size – sleeps five in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one double bed and three single beds.
* Rooms – kitchen, living/dining room, one double bedroom, one twin
and one single. Bathroom has a bath, shower, WC and wash basin.
* Kitchen and utilities – Modern white cottage style kitchen includes
a gas oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Small
utility with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player. Toys/games and books.
* For families – travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – enclosed, private rear garden with garden furniture.
Sheltered lawned square garden at the front of the property.
* Parking – space on drive for two cars or a car and a boat if you
wish to make use of the Marina facilities.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and
milk, as well as a bottle of wine, local cheese, biscuits and fresh
* No pets
* Notes – no smoking inside the cottage. This property has a £150
good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales
Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday.
Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable
fee of £5 per person instead.