A very sweet barn conversion with lovely country views. Stroll to the
village pub and green and only a short drive to the sea - perfect!
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 6 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.25 mile
* Pets: Accepted at this property but must be on a lead outside at
all times and must never be left alone in theh barn
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, open plan sitting/dining/kitchen, 1 family
bathroom, 1 Ensuite,1 utility room
* Beds: 1 double, 2 twins
* Luxuries: DVD.
* General: Underfloor heating
* Utilities: Electric oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and
fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bedlinen and towels provided. WiFi available.
* Outdoors: Enclosed decking and lawns. Barbecue available
* Parking: Directly beside the barn
* Arrival time is 4pm.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
2 x Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom