Not only is Llys yr Afon apartment a short walking distance from the
delights of the picturesque harbour town of Aberaeron, but it also
boasts its own hot tub with hydrotherapy massage configurations and
mood lighting. Enjoy the town’s restaurants, exclusive shops and cafés,
or take a stroll along the beautiful beaches of the Cardiganshire Coast
and the many scenic and secluded paths that will show you the magic of
* Size- Sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds- One double, two single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Lounge, diner, kitchen, bathroom, double
bedroom, twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer,
* For families- Cot and highchair available on request. Please bring
own cot linen.
* Entertainment- TV with Freeview.
* Outside- Walled garden with hydrotherapy hot tub to hire at £4 per
person for 30 minutes. Garden with patio area and trampoline.
* Parking- Plenty of off-street parking.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bedlinen provided,
towels can be hired on request for £3 per guest (one bath towel and
one hand towel). Wi-Fi included
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by payin (Website hidden by Airbnb) non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, Free Wireless Internet, Hot Tub, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Free Parking, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Patio, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom