Our house is nicely set up, comfy, and kept clean and clutter free / located within a gated, privately owned, well maintained and nested in a cul-de-sac , close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment / easy access to the nearby Hwy / Walgreens Drug Store and Albertsons Groceries within 5 mins driving distance / Great for business travelers as it is away from the Vegas craziness, but located where its easy to get to if so desired/ Rideshare from/to the airport or the Strip is approx $15
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to ask us questions in regards to shopping restaurants, or entertainment, we will be glad to give u a few pointers. Monday through Friday, I am available in person or by phone only until 11am, after that will be text only as I will be at work.
With a warm welcome to all travelers from around the world, we have a few things to ask for to help us keep our home beautiful. -
Lester & Micha
1. All GUESTS WITHOUT REVIEWS and/or without a clear profile selfie are required to submit a clear photo of their government issued photo ID and a clear selfie with the view of the house on the background upon check-in. Failure to pass this security verification may result in denial of service.
2. No Smoking inside the house or garage, including Medical Cannabis. Smoking is allowed out the back with the patio door shut. $150 fine is imposed for smoking inside. (Please be respectful to our home and future guests. Even the smallest amount of smoke will seep into the furniture, bedding, A/C system and bathroom vents. It is extremely hard to get rid off).
3. Noise levels are to be kept generally low inside as well as ou. Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Noise complaints will result in immediate eviction off the property without refund or security deposit return.
4. Please turn off lights, TV and make sure all windows and the front and back door are shut and locked when you are not in the house.
5. The pool and hot tub are seasonal and weather permitting. The pool can be heated upon request, and is closed at outdoor temps below 80, as well as Sept-April. Please keep noise levels low for our neighbors. NO glass containers or food allowed right by the pool.
6. You may use the washer and dryer to wash your laundry, however, please be respectful to our property, do not overload. No laundry allowed from 9pm to 8am. No exceptions.
7. Feel free to enjoy all common areas of the house, however, please keep these areas clean and tidy for all to enjoy. Please refrain from leaving your personal items in the common areas when you at not immediately using them. Hand wash your dishes and put them back in place. Light green rag for drying dishes, dark green for wiping surfaces.
8. Because “Home Sharing" is a new concept within this neighborhood, we ask that you please not discuss with neighbors that you are renting a room. If asked, we prefer that you say that you are simply visiting.
9. Pets are generally not allowed as we have a tea cup yorkie that would be lunch for most other dogs, plus to not cause allergies for future guests. We have made exceptions for hypo-allergenic breeds after reviewing previous AirBnB ratings. At that event we would discuss further restrictions.
Last but not least...
- No parties, and please if you must drink, don't let that affect your manners, thank you.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Enjoying life together, we are a happy and settled couple, with our roots in Germany and Hungary.
We enjoy our home here in Las Vegas that we purchased when our community was not even built yet some 10 years ago.
We have 4 grown kids that have long left the nest and now we just call our little Teacup Yorkie our kiddo. He is 2 yrs old and is a happy lil' fella. If we are not home at your arrival, he will greet you vocally, but he will warm up to you in no time! He doesn't bite, snap or nib, as he doesn't have a streak of mean in him. Being a yorkee, he grows hair not fur. Therefore he does not shed, or cause any kind of allergies.