New AirBnB Listing. Take advantage of low introductory rates as fall settles in and the leaves just begin to change in Chicago!
Settle in to this bright, clean, thoughtfully furnished 3 bedroom 2nd floor apartment dressed with cozy down comforters, soft linens, feather pillows and ample fresh towels. Just a short walk to downtown Oak Park, downtown Forest Park, the Green and Blue line trains directly into Chicago. Blocks from i290. Great for families, business travelers and adventurers.
• 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6 people (king, queen and full beds)
• Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, and some pantry staples.
• Families with children very welcome. We have many infant/toddler supplies available upon request (pack and play, high chair, monitor, etc.)
• Public Playground across the street
• 1 off-street parking spot available, additional parking easily available on street
• Air conditioning
• TV with Netflix access
• Free high-speed WIFI
• For stays longer than 5 days, laundry (washer, dryer) access can be provided.
• Bathroom equipped with soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, and first aid kit.
• Iron and ironing board
About the neighborhood:
Forest Park is 9 miles directly west of the Chicago loop – the iconic Sears Tower can even be seen from main street! This allows easy access directly to downtown via 2 train lines or the 290 expressway. Centrally located between O’Hare and Midway airports – both approx 20 minutes away. Minutes from Loyola University Hospital’s Maywood Campus.
Quaint downtown Forest Park has a charming main street with independent shops, restaurants, diners, pubs, antique stores, an old fashioned ice cream parlor and even a bookstore specializing in mysteries. Oak Park, Forest Park’s more famous sister village, is adjacent. Here you can visit the birthplace of Ernest Hemingway, tour Frank Lloyd Wrights home, studio and other homes he designed. Oak Park’s main street also boasts many independent restaurants, book stores, and a first-run movie theater. All of this is within walking distance of the apartment. Grocery stores are also plentiful with Whole Foods, Sugar Beet Co-Op, and Jewel-Osco all within 1 mile.
Full access to entire 2nd floor apartment with private entrance.
Access to fully fenced back yard and garden.
Interaction with guests
We live on the first floor and are happy to help you with anything you need, or we can stay out of your way and let you enjoy privacy.
- Please respect quiet hours after 10pm