About this listing
IDEAL for a YOUNG COUPLE: finely furnished, with a beautiful view, central location.
Next to the neighborhood of SanSalvario, allows you to enjoy the cultural and social life in Turin by foot.
Simple and HANDY for those coming by train or plane.
At the 5th and last floor with elevator, offers a lovely view.
Entrance from the balcony overlooking the beautiful hills of Turin, Monviso Synagogue.
FINELY FURNISHED: Japanese futons and tatami mats, designer armchairs (Camaleonda Bellini), suspended egg-chair.
- air cooler Argo Polifemo
- fridge, oven 12 functions, cookers
- dishes, pots, plates, glasses, cups, ...
- small pantry for a delicious breakfast and all for an impromptu lunch or dinner
- sheets, duvet, extra blankets, throws
- towels, hair dryer, soap, shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush electric station
- washing machine
- ultra-fast Internet and wireless
- turntable with a small selection of vinyl
- security door access
- no noise windows
- independent heating
- on-demand, and with advance notice, you can have a TV
You can park in the interior courtyard motorcycles and bicycles.
Parking for car in this neighborhood cost € 1,50/hour from 8 to 19, or you can buy a daily parking voucher that cost € 10,00. On sunday it is free.
Interaction with guests
I will be there to greet you and show you the apartment.
I live very close and can be at your disposal during your stay.
SMOKING & PETS
You can enjoy the cigarettes on the balcony!
Because of carpets, designer armchairs and futon, pets are not allowed.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
COSA MI PIACE?
- Mercatini dell'Usato e dell'Antiquariato
- Piante e Orticoltura
- Meditazione e Spiritualità
- Leggere saggistica
- Correre ( ho da poco corso la prima Maratona; prossimo obiettivo: Ironman 70.3 )
- Vivere Sano e Sostenibile
- Moto ( mi concedo il vizio di qualche viaggetto con l'Harley )
I MIEI MOTTI:
"Non andare dove il sentiero è segnato. Vai dove non c’è sentiero, e segna il tuo percorso." R.W.Emerson
"Possiamo lamentarci perché cespugli di rose hanno le spine, o gioire perché cespugli spinosi hanno le rose." A.Lincoln