Set in amongst a beautiful natural bush setting, with park views, our home has neutral tones and is open plan, the wood heater creates a warm ambience for those winter escapes.
In summer enjoy playing in the sand or swimming at the family friendly beach - only metres away. Relax on the full length covered deck with barbeque and alfresco dining facilities and watch the sunset.
Our home can cater for all your needs. It’s the perfect place to escape the bustle of everyday living.
Need to “Escape the noise?”
Are you after a quiet family break, a couple’s getaway or planning to catch up with a few friends?
Perhaps you want to whisk the family away to enjoy some quality time together and enjoy the serene walking tracks, family friendly swimming beach or fishing.
• Central bathroom
• Split air conditioner and heating
• Wood fire Coonara, plenty of wood for your use
• Fully equipped electric kitchen (microwave, toaster, fridge, coffee machine cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery)
• TV and Blu Ray/DVD player
• Fully fenced backyard
• Car parking (car port) with rear access from the park that can fit a boat or a caravan, behind double gates for security
• Backyard privacy that lets the kids play safely
• Short trip to attractions such as: 30 minutes to Phillip island or Wonthaggi; penguins, grand prix circuit, koala sanctuary all nearby.
• Enjoy a short walk to the, beach general store, walking tracks and BMX track
Interaction with guests
By Mobile Phone and e-mail
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We are a family that enjoys adventure, is actively involved with our kids sports. Our children enjoy being outdoors and uncovering the mysteries of the world. We love to share in those experiences.