Cozy Original Island Beach Cottage built in 1949, updated with an eclectic combo of old and new style.
A single family 2 bedroom, 1 bath beach cottage that is charming, casual, and comfortable.
It is located on the southend of the island, within walking distance to the beach and Village, the Crab Trap and other great restaurants, a package store, a bike rental, King & Prince Beach Hotel. Pet friendly. (See Note Below)
- Quiet Hours 10 pm to 9 am
- Check in anytime after 3
- If you are under 25, please message me before booking.
- No overnight guests over max occupancy
- -Please message me if you would like to book more than 6 months in advance.
- -Cancellation policy exceptions for weather will be made if Glynn County has issued a voluntary or mandatory evacuation order.
- Please pick up after your dog.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I have been in possession of this cottage since 1974, I was able to purchase it in 1981.
I was a graphic artist and sign painter for 20 years while living on the island.
I have been keeping the cottage for my retirement dream, and now I can share it with you.
I rescue Pomeranians and do volunteer work. I try to get to SSI as often as possible.