Our bright and simple Chalet is positioned with just a 5 minute stroll to the start of Gower Cliff Path and 17 minutes to the village of Mumbles, Gateway to the Gower.
Our location just above Limeslade Beach, will suit walkers, cyclists and lovers of all types of Watersports.
Light and airy Lounge/Diner with adjoining well equipped Kitchen (Electric Oven, Hob, Washing Machine, Toaster, Kettle, Popty Ping).
Lounge has wall mounted Freeview TV and DVD player.
Bedroom 1 has double bed with under bed storage and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 has triple bunk, double bed bottom bunk with single bunk on top, suitable for a child. It also has built-in cupboards and bed-side storage.
Shower Room with WC, and Basin.
Parking for one vehicle is a shared space with adjoining chalet, one behind another.
Private patio at rear with 6 seater table and chairs and front patio picnic table give all day option of alfresco drinks/meals in the Sun.
Rear patio has empty secured shed that may be used for storing cycles/surfboards.
Interaction with guests
Access to Chalet is via Key safe, Guests can check-in any time after 1500.
We live 5 minutes away, and are happy to meet our Guests, but we are finding that they prefer to be left to "get on with it", so will do so unless there are issues that we need to sort out.
If you do want some local knowledge, we're happy to prep you prior to your visit, or call down whilst you are staying with us.
Other things to note
We've been advised by a guest that we're in a Mobile NOTspot, probably due to our location in a valley on the edge of the UK's 1st designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. However, don't panic, the signal returns at the bottom of Plunch Lane.
Chalet does NOT have installed WiFi but is within strong BT Hotspot area that gives free access to BT WiFi Customers, access can be purchased online from BT by non-BT Customers by the hour, day or £25 per 5 days.
- Electricity included
- Laundered Bed linen on arrival includes Mattress and Pillow protectors, Pillow cases, Bottom sheets and Duvet covers.
- Mid stay bed linen exchange upon request for 10 day stays or more.
- Beds made up with Tog 10 rated duvets for the Autumn, Tog 7's are in underbed storage.
- Ikea High Chair kept in the shed.
- Travel Cot is available free, upon request, but bring your own cot bedding.
- Only One Dog allowed (Paul's allergic to cats), Dogs not to be left alone in the Chalet, or unsupervised outside, and to be kept off the Beds.
- Cleaning surcharge for Pet (will be requested at end of stay) - £10
- Weekly discount is for 7 nights or more.
When Paul is not out sailing around the Gower with his better half, he can be found in Mumbles Yacht Club either working as a volunteer Dinghy/Windsurf Instructor or enjoying the vista from the roof terrace with a pint of Doombar in hand.