- Queen bed & SHARED bathroom.
- The apartment has a nautical theme, I love the sea and sail often.
- You'll be welcomed by Minnow & Mouse, my tiny poodle and her cat. They're not allowed in the guest room.
- Travel is easy! The highway is 2 minutes away and is in the middle of Rhode Island. Those waves are an easy 40 minutes away!
- LGBT welcome!
My urban sanctuary is an unassuming, second floor apartment. Open the door and be welcomed to 10ft. ceilings and cotton rugs strewn across shiny hardwoods. Every room gets lots of sunshine! 100% cotton sheets & towels always. Coffee brewed fresh every morning. Privacy.
Fully applianced kitchen including pans, dishes, ect.
Refrigerator has space for you.
The living room has a comfy couch and 2 swivel chairs with a 40 inch tv that includes cable, dvr player & Netflix.
There is an air conditioner & a fan in the guest room.
Interaction with guests
My phone is on 100% of the time guests are here!
I'm in & out.
Other things to note
I like to meet & greet my guests when I give you the keys.
My guest limit is 2 people. No additional guests allowed.
- Smoking only outside on 2nd floor porch.