This cosy flat is located in the heart of Tallinn Centre just next to Old Town. Everything is just a 2-3min walk away distance: the historical Old Town, modern business centres, shopping malls, theatres, museums, cafés, bars, clubs - you name it! :)
- 43sq.m. + 15sq.m. balcony
- 2-rooms, open kitchen / living room, bedroom, sauna, bathroom and a large balcony.
- All the windows are facing to the south – so there is a lot of daylight and sunshine in the apartment.
- Kitchen has all appliances such as fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher and kettle along with cooking utensils.
- Double bed in the bedroom and a sofa in the living room. I accept a third person, if you don't mind sleeping on the sofa, sofa does`nt unfold.
- Fresh towels and linen are provided by the owner.
- Bathroom with shower and a washing machine.
Thank You for looking my apartment as a potential place to stay while visiting Tallinn. And if you choose to stay, then feel like at home and be sure to enjoy the view!
I was born, raised and always been living in Tallinn. Love this city! I like to spend my free time by sporting and reading good books. I consider myself a friendly guy and fun to be around with. Please feel free to ask about me or my apartment.