• Exclusive period conversion
• Prestigious town centre location
• Two double bedrooms
• Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
• Stunning large, open plan living area, bathed in natural light
• Stylish apartment furnished & equipped to very high standard
• Modern fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
• Bespoke designer bedroom furniture
• Allocated car parking space
• Opposite Christchurch gardens
• A stones throw from the Parade, Leamington Spa’s main thoroughfare
In the heart of the town a short walk to renowned boutique shops, bars, cafes, clubs and restaurants. This prime location is also within easy walking distance of the town’s parks and green spaces including Jephson Gardens, Christchurch Gardens, Victoria Park and Newbold Comyn.
This stunning apartment benefits from a huge amount of natural light and its striking double aspect open plan living area overlooks Christchurch Gardens and its four free to play tennis courts and basketball courts.
Accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room (en suite), open plan lounge, kitchen, diner, walk-in wardrobe, loft, hall storage, bicycle vestibule and dedicated parking space.
Gas central heating and versatile lighting options throughout.
The apartment is within easy walking distance of the town’s railway station on a direct line to London Marylebone and Birmingham International Airport, within 10 minutes drive of the M40 motorway and 30 minutes to the Airport.
Entrance - Steps down to secure door entry system.
Kitchen fully fitted with integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer, electric oven and hob.
Parking – Dedicated car parking space
The townhouse development has recently undergone a full internal and external redecoration and is one of the most impressive buildings in Leamington Spa.
- Quiet hours between 10:30pm-7:00am
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View other reviews