Brand-new, Lanna contemporary Style, clean and comfy 1-bedroom with a smart TV & Netflix and High Speed Wifi. The most luxurious condominium in Chiang mai. Located on Chang Klan Road right next to 5* Shangri-La Hotel with easy walking distance of the famous Night Bazaar and old city. Best spot in Chiangmai, surrounding with good restaurants. Just 15 minutes' drive from International Airport. It's easy to get around. Pick up service can be arranged please inform me if you would like this service.
The space is a 48.69 sqm brand new, neat and clean 1-bedroom room feature beautiful Northern Thai decor and charm. There are 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1.5 bathroom. The bedroom has 1 king size bed and 1 floor mattress. (floor mattress for booking as 3 guests. If there are only two guests but wish to use a floor mattress, there is an additional fee.) There is a balcony. 2 air conditions (1 in the Bedroom, 1 in the Living room). Bathroom include shower with rainfall shower head and bath tub.
This apartment is located in Chang Khlan area in Chiang Mai. Easy access to Night Bazaar, Old town area and the airport. There are lots of chic places around; shops, cafes, coffee shops, local and international restaurants, grocery store, ATM, Banks.
>> Facilities provided: <<
Hi speed wireless internet (70/30 Mbps), 40" UHD 4K Curved Smart TV in living room, Towels, Shampoo , Conditioner and Body wash, Washing and dryer machine, Iron/iron board, Minibar, Cookwares and Basic kitchen appliances (fridge, electric stove , hood, toaster, water boiler, microwave), Hair dryer, Gym and pool. There is 24 Hr. security guards and CCTV. Only people with keycard can enter the building. Guests can access to room's floor by taping with key card every time before pressing floor button.
- 5 mins walk to the famous Night Bazaar,
- 20 mins walk to Old city, Tha Pae Gate and Sunday Walking Street.
- 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
Guests can exercise at the gym, enjoy infinity pool ,sauna and rooftop garden on floor 16. You can also reserve spa and dinner-server of Shangri-la hotel.
Interaction with guests
The guests are welcome to contact me at anytime or when you need some help through airbnb, email, message and mobile.
Other things to note
>> Monthly rent condition :
Please note that the monthly rate guests pay to Airbnb is excluding electricity usage. The electricity usage will be charged on actual usage at 10 baht per unit , water supply for 35 baht per unit during stay on the first day of each month and on the checkout date. If you turn on air conditioner only when you sleep at night, it should be around 1,500 Bath per month.
Cleaning is only done once before check in. The extra charge 700 baht per time is required, if you would like the cleaning and change of towels and linen during your stay. Please let me know in advance so I could arrange this for you.
Security deposit will not claimed unless guest did something damages, missing or break the house rules. It is administered by Airbnb,not paid up front.
- - - Check-in time is 2 pm- 11pm, and check-out time is 11 am. Please let me know your estimated arrival and departure time.
- - - Early check in / late check out is flexible depending on room availability and additional charges, and needs to be noticed in advance.
--- No washing to be hung over the balcony rail.
- - - Please take your shoes off when enter the room.
- - - The building is mostly Thai families, so please be respectful to them. Keeping the noise down would be great
--- I provide clean room with fresh bed linen, towels and toilet paper is only done once before check in. The extra charge 700 baht per time is required, if you would like the cleaning and change of towels and linen during your stay. And cleaning fee will be charged after check-out in case when it's not paid to Airbnb.
- - - Please help me to conserve energy by turning off air con and electric appliances and do not leave the water running when leaving the apartment.
- - - Close the windows and doors during the night, leaving the room and when the air conditioners on.
- - - Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipments. Lost or all intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- - - If you lost the keys card, you will be charged 500 Bath for the entire replacement.
- - - Please kindly dispose of food scraps and fresh smelly garbage (non-recycles) daily and also on the check-out day. The main garbage room is located near the elevator.
- - - Please prepare the copy of passport or ID card, will be requested while checking in.
- - - Please do not throw tissue paper in the toilets (due to the piping system). Please throw your toilet paper in the bathroom garbage bin.
- - - The guests are not allow to modify the layout of the room / furniture.
--- Floor mattress for booking as 3 guests. If there are only two guests but wish to use a floor mattress, there is an additional fee.
From Apr 13 - 17, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Hi my name is Lin. I love travelling and cooking. I love the beach, the nature and to explore different places as much as I can. I would say I am really relaxed and always try to see things in a positive way. I love spending time with my friends and family.
I love the have new friends. I can speak Thai, English and a little bit Japanese.
Looking forward to meeting you!
All the Best