With Scenery & Ambiance surpassing all other Buffalo & Niagara Region listings, this Architectural & GardenWalk Marvel will captivate your imagination...
Our 5 Star Guests say..
Brad: "everything as advertised..impeccably clean..plenty of space"
Yaoyao: "Excellent house & garden..perfect to visit Niagara falls"
Paul: "Spacious & spotless!..immaculate"
Mary: "nicest Airbnb we have stayed in..upper level of classic Buffalo Mansion..Quiet residential location"
Mark: "meticulously cared for.."
Your search for a place to stay ends here!! You'll love staying at the Castle Oasis, the only place to stay when visiting Buffalo & Niagara! We are Business Travel Ready.
Don't be fooled or tempted by other listings' minimal photos, lack of amenities (like Cable TV), dusty old "Victorians", "Baker Places", "Harrington Houses", or other biased advertising...
Come spread your wings in our incredibly unique and wide open Urban neighborhood, with 1,600 square feet of living space to yourself. Extra large Patio, extra large yard and Olmstead's Front Park across the street for relaxing and activities....Don't cramp yourself into other "great locations", with their small property sizes & countless neighbors/people surrounding you...
Very Close to all the action, without the frustration...
- 1 mile East to Elmwood Avenue and Allentown, with Restuarants and Shops.
- 1 mile South to Downtown Entertainment, Theatres, Key Center Arena, Canalside.
- 1 minute on & off highway access (Interstate 190), 20 minutes to Niagara Falls. 20 minutes to New Era Field (Buffalo Bills Stadium)
This Upper Apartment has 3 bedrooms & 1.5 baths. (4) HDTV's w/ Cable. (4) Air Conditioner window units. Master Suite has own ½ bath and walk-in closet. New kitchen & both bathrooms (w/ Bathfitter™), and nearly everything else is new.
A/C Units have been seasonally removed. (October 1 2017)
This apartment is guaranteed sanitized for each guest's stay, using Hotel Grade sanitizers, cleaners & equipment, and of course fresh bedding and towels.
Our Concept: Clean, Crisp, Consistent, Castle.
Master Suite (bedroom 1):
Queen Sized bed, 32" HDTV with basic cable. Private 1/2 bath, walk-in closet, electric fireplace (with heat), and Vanity desk with mirror, dresser, nightstands and lamps.
Two Twin beds, which are always utilized as single-frame **King-wide bed** with seamless King mattress pad. 32" HDTV with basic cable, Vanity desk with mirror, dresser, nightstand, lamps and standard closet.
***Two Twin beds set up upon request only***
Queen bed, 28" HDTV with basic cable, dresser, nightstand, lamp and standard closet.
37" HDTV with 50+ channel Basic Cable (only local channels in HD, for all TVs). One Chromecast HDMI plug-in provided for the apartment can be plugged into any TV for streaming HD content such as Netflix etc.
Office desk in Dining Room with Wifi-enabled printer and office basics. The wireless internet for the apartment is a dedicated line (not shared)
Welcome to our home. As you make your way up the main driveway, through the columns up to the house, you'll be met with awe inspiring scenery from almost every angle. Enter through the front door at the base of the turret with your own 4 digit code. As you wind up the angled stairway to the Upper apartment, you can take in the works of art hanging on every wall, as high as 13 feet up. As you reach the top, take off your shoes and enter your same 4 digit code once again to enter the Apartment...
The apartment is "L" shaped; combined with several hallway doors, this creates great privacy between bedrooms; and between the bedrooms and the Living Room/Dining Room & Kitchen.
Throughout the front of the apartment you will find internationally procured works of art complimenting newly upholstered and refinished Louis XV furniture, complete with marble tables, large area rugs, shiny oak floors and full drapery. The Kitchen and bathrooms are remodeled using granite, tile and marble, with new: sinks, counters, appliances, toilet, cabinets, floors etc. The shower/tub was done by Bathfitter(tm). Kitchen and Bathrooms are stocked with essential items.
The back of the apartment has the bedrooms which are carpeted (routinely professionally cleaned). Bedrooms have room darkening curtains and/or mini-blinds & curtains.
The laundry room is in the basement, this and the hall/stairs heading to it are common areas.
The outdoor property is cut in half by the main driveway. Guests may only hang out/play on the large grassy side, which includes the large patio area with table/chairs. Guests may access the outdoor "toybox" which has Bocce ball, Badminton net/set, Kanjam and assortment of frisbees.
Guests are NOT yet allowed access to the Hot Tub under the Skylight Gazebo (perhaps coming soon...)
Guests may NOT play/hang out on the Golf Putting Green side. Access to the Golf Putting Green is for pre-deteremined SPECIAL EVENTS ONLY.
Guests may only briefly stroll & take pictures to enjoy the scenery on the "Golf" side. No pictures can be for profitable and/or commercial use.
Children are never allowed on the Putting Green, and nothing should ever be put into the fountain.
Interaction with guests
We live in the lower unit. Other than a neighborly hello coming/going from the property, interaction can be minimal. Otherwise, we are easily available by several means of communication to provide information and suggestions regarding anything from here to Toronto.
Both the Front Door and Apartment Door will utilize the same 4 digit code for self check-in.
**House Rules for the vast majority of usually Responsible & Decent Guests**
- Guests must remove shoes inside apartment
-Clean up after yourself both inside and outside. This includes wiping all surfaces used for cooking and eating. Guests that accumulate garbage are expected to take it to bins.
-The property use is for the registered number of guests only, both inside and outside.
- Please do not be noisy beyond 11pm on Weekdays, and midnight-1am on Weekends
- Do not exercise in the apartment, this is not a gym.
- Guest must notify Host of any damage immediately.
- No open flames (candles, smoking/lighters, etc)
- Ironing only used with provided board located in kitchen
- Turn OFF all Electrical Devices when leaving the apartment.
- Any additional information/rules posted within the apartment are House Rules
- Guests must seek explicit approval from Host for Late Check Out to avoid fees. Such inquiry can only be made via Airbnb's messaging platform.
**Additional House Rules for Rare Circumstances**
- No parties or gatherings, as these are considered "Events".
- Guests MUST notify AND seek Host approval for any Guests' visitors to the property.
- Keypad Entrance code cannot be provided or relayed to any person other than the registered Guests.
- Upon Check Out, Guests must remove all their items from the property, including vehicles.
- Late Check Out Fee of $20 (U.S. Dollars) will be added to Guest's booking charges at every 15 minutes past the designated check out time of 11 am (EST).
- If any issue may arise from a Guest's stay that requires the Host to seek the intervention of Airbnb's Resolution Center, a $20 Fee will be applied to Guest's booking charges.
**General Property, Outdoor & Event information**
- Anyone interested in an Event here, several requirements beyond these house rules will apply. Please contact us for more information.
- Golf Putting Green is for pre-determined Special Events ONLY. Children are never allowed on the Putting Green.
- Do not throw anything into the fountain.
- Guests do NOT have access to the Gazebo/hot tub (perhaps coming soon...)
- No pictures taken can be for profitable and/or commercial use, either inside or outside of the property. The image rights of the property are solely held by the property Host/Landlord.
- Please do not attempt to circumvent any House Rules, as the property is monitored through several surveillance cameras, and the Hosts live on premises in the Lower Unit. Any violation of House Rules is subject to reservation cancellation.