Amazing views of the Chalk Cliffs and the Continental Divide from this house and it's spacious deck. We are close to year-round activities (hiking, biking, rafting, skiing, snowshoeing, etc.). The Colorado Trail and the Mount Princeton Hot Springs are just minutes away, and only 40 minutes to Monarch Ski Area.
Our 2-story house has two bedrooms (with queen beds) and two baths. Additional sleeping in the loft on a comfortable/adjustable air mattress or on a futon in the downstairs living area (both queen size). The kitchen is fully-equipped with gas stove and dishwasher, a gas grill is located on the deck adjacent to the kitchen. Two separate living areas, each with fireplace and comfortable seating.
Enjoy the views from two spacious decks. A variety of wildlife has been spotted on the property. Also a great place for star-gazing, numerous meteors and the milky way are visible on clear nights.
The property is supplied by geothermal well water coming out of the ground at 129 degrees (the water is odorless).
Interaction with guests
We're just a phone call away if you have any questions during your stay.
Other things to note
• Internet is available.
• Cell service: We have a network extender that works for Verizon customers. Some other carriers work okay, but others can be spotty.
• TV: No local channels. There is the ability for you to log into your own account to access hulu, netflix, etc. to watch movies via an Amazon firebox. A DVD player is also available.
• Loft access: The access to the loft is a steep ladder, which may not be appropriate for use by small children or others with limited mobility.
• Property access: The road/driveway to the house is a steep dirt road. Although there is plow service after snow storms, the road may be difficult without 4-wheel drive in the winter time.
• Please inquire about discounts for rentals where 1 or 2 people will occupy only one bedroom.
• Please inquire about availability for rental requests two or more months in the future.
- 8 person maximum (additional fee required)
- 420-friendly (outside only)