Bright and inviting home away from home, walking distance from food, drink, grocer, parks and more. Centrally located between Boulder, Denver, Longmont and DIA. Easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park and Eldora Ski Resort. Accommodating Colorado's favored recreational laws. Beautiful views and generally great sunny weather!
Open and bright, cozy and inviting. The fish tank in the living room is tranquil, the decor is genuine and unique.
Everything but the garage!
Interaction with guests
The house is yours! I'm working down in South America so unfortunately I won't get to meet you. For local assistance call my property manager John at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). He will be by about once a week to take care of the property. You can also send messages via AirBnB but my response may be slow.
Other things to note
I'm not big on television so mine is very small. I hope that the Wi-Fi and DVD player are accommodating, there is a Redbox at the gas station across the street. You may move the screen to suit your needs.
- NO Smoking tobacco indoors, outside ONLY!
- Smoking or consuming pot is ok within your private space.
- Quiet hours 10:30pm to 08:00am
- No parking on the street.
- NO hard drug use.
- NO excessive drinking.
- No automotive repair or work on premise.
- Racism, hate language or other critically offensive behavior will result in your immediate and non-refundable removal from my property.
- No Minors
- No pot accommodations for anyone under 21
- Must comply with Colorado laws.
Welcome! Bienvenidos! Willkommen! I am a Colorado Native, meteorologist, lifetime skier, backpacker and world traveler. I drive for Uber and Lyft to supplement income as well so if you need a ride please let me know. I live with my dog and cat and big fish tank in an otherwise quiet home. I have extensive knowledge of Colorado and can be available for 4WD, backpacking, or other outdoor activity tours for 4 or fewer if prearranged. I also rent my awesome 4WD truck. It is a stick shift, but if you need a great 4WD on your journey please let me know!