This studio is part of my family vacation house. Newly renovated and designed by me: I'm an architect!
The house share a big front yard with my other house: perfect for BBQ night.
10 mins walk to the beach
9 mins walk to Vinh Hai traditional market (seafood!)
10 mins taxi to Thap Ba hot spring
Many cheap and good seafood restaurants around here!
Spacious with 2 queen beds, suitable for family or group of friends
★ I also have a 3-bedrooms house - please check my other listing ★
This is a spacious and newly renovated studio house
- 2 queen-size beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Washing area
- Washing machine ★ Free usage ★
- Front yard with a big rose apple tree
- Free parking
Suitable for family or a group of friends.
- The entire house is yours
- The front gate and front-yard is shared with another bigger house of mine; but you will get your own keys
- There is no curfew
Interaction with guests
- I stay in HCMC, and although I cannot meet you in person when you check in/out, my friend and family will help me arrange for your stay.
- My phone is with me 24/24 so don't hesitate to message me on airbnb anytime you need help.
Other things to note
- In Vietnam, the electricity is 220V and the power plug uses 2 round pins.
- Please remember to check your visa requirement. If you need a visa then it's a good idea to get it sorted out a few weeks before your trip.
This host has 778 reviews for other properties.View other reviews