Hola soy Amalia,
I'm always at home, I work as a Spanish teacher online.
Welcome to our clean, safe, cozy and centrally located house!
It is only a 10-MINUTE WALK TO THE CENTRAL PARK AREA OF ANTIGUA.
FREE WIFI and self-serve breakfast options.
We invite our generous guests to create smiles for our less fortunate children. Please visit our project: Start with a Smile Project or ask me for more information. #EscuelaLasDelicias
Welcome to our house! Thank you very much for your reservation.
Check-In from: 1:00 pm to 10pm
Small, clean and comfy - Room 3
*The room is not very big 9m2 (96ft²), but is comfortable and clean.
You can be on the terrace for read, eat, enjoy the sun, or just enjoy the view of the volcano Agua.
Breakfast items are included in the price.
* * I offer food items to cook and serve yourself: bread, cream cheese, jelly[jam] eggs, tomatoes, onions, spices, oil, fruit and coffee.
We have others rooms: https://www.airbnb.com.gt/rooms
At the second level, the house has a small communal terrace you can be on the terrace for read, eat, enjoy the sun, or just enjoy the view of the volcano Agua.
* Fast WIFI, TV
*Shared bathroom, only by guests
* Fresh towels and sheets
*One double bed (full) (with 1.40 meters x 2.00 meters) it is not queen or king. Most guests find it very comfortable.
Interaction with guests
We interact with guests as much as they want to interact with us!
Other things to note
*Pack for a Smile
Bring new or used school supplies and toys & Get a Smile
We invite our guests to create smiles for our less fortunate children from Guatemala, if your suitcase has a little extra space. Please don't feel obligated because we understand you may be packing a lot already for your trip.
So that you are assured that the generosity of your help reaches the children we are committed to helping, we regularly post photos on our project’s website. Start with a Smile project
If you would like to participate in the delivery of these products, you are most welcomed.
School supplies, clothes, backpacks, used computers, shoes, food, personal hygiene products, toys, etc.
I thank you in advance for all your help.
We would be very grateful if you could observe our house rules
• We expect guests to be clean and respectful.
• Please turn of the light when it is not required.
• No people allowed in the house who are not paying guests.
• If the house key gets lost, there is a charge of $60.
• After 10pm, please try to not make a lot of noise as it will disturb other guests who might be sleeping.
• When entering the house late in the evening please do so quietly. Do not slam the door.
• Smoking in the rooms is strictly forbidden.
• No drugs permitted.
• If you break or damage something you are responsible for replacing it.
• Try to keep all areas as clean as you would like to find them.
• Leave stuff as you find it!
• No pets
• Access to kitchen is from 7:00am. - 7pm.
*Conduct: We reserve the right to ask you to leave if your conductis unacceptable.
Thanks for helping to maintain a comfortable home for everyone!
This host has 567 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I been working from home 5 years as independent Online Spanish Teacher.
I am a happy and positive woman.
Amo la risa de los niños, el aroma de las flores y la brisa del mar!!
*Pack for a Smile. Bring new or used school supplies and toys and get a smile
“Start with a Smile project”
We encourage our guests to leave a little space in their suit cases to bring school supplies and toys for kids in need from Guatemala.
We have collected donations for three years in order to carry a little bit of happiness to these children.
So that you are assured that the generosity of your help reaches the children we are committed to helping, we regularly post photos on our project’s website.
I thank you in advance for all your help. Together we can bring happiness to disadvantaged children.