Located in Kihei, this private and spacious condo provides you with all the comfort and resort-like amenities you could possibly need. Adjacent to the upscale town of Wailea, which features world class resorts, fine dining, and shopping, Kihei boasts beautiful coastlines and amazing weather. Come enjoy scenic South Maui without paying luxury prices.
At a roomy 754 square feet, this cozy and functional 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit is perfect for your Maui getaway. Tile floors, sunny windows, a pull out couch for extra guests and a large private lanai greet you when you enter this homey space. This condo is on the first floor and located at the heart of the property (close to the pool). Soak in the tranquil atmosphere from the comfort of your personal lanai. The grounds of this charming complex are lush and tropical and offer an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a picnic pavilion and BBQs. Kihei Bay Vista is across the street from the beach and is within walking distance to the Whale Sanctuary and Kalepolepo park.
Smoke Free environment,
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dishes & silverware)
Sofa bed – Queen,
Large, private, furnished lanai,
Iron and ironing board,
Additional linens and towels,
Complimentary starter kit of laundry detergent, shampoo, soap etc.
Hair dryer, Beach gear (beach chairs, beach towels, a cooler and a beach umbrella)
Outdoor swimming pool,
Outdoor hot tub,
Gas BBQ grills,
Free, self parking.
Interaction with guests
I am always available to be reached via email or phone. We have a Housekeeper on call; additional cleaning could be arranged at a $50 fee, generally our long stay guests take advantage of this service. Our Maintenance crew is on call and can assist at any time. Check-in and Check-out are very simple. We send you a pre-arrival email that has all necessary information on how to get to the condo, what the electronic door lock code is, pool access code, etc. We recommend you print the email prior to the trip or saving it on your smart phone to easily access it when you arrive at the complex. A private Concierge is always standing by to help with any activity bookings, island recommendations and restaurant reservations.
License or registration numberHawaii Tax I.D. No # W20190038-01
Learn about this number
• Observe quiet hours from 9:30 pm to 8:30 am.
• Keep the lanai railings free of any beach towels, bathing suits or any other hanging items.
• Smoking is prohibited in all units and by Hawaii state law, smoking is not allowed on lanais at Kihei Bay Vista. Should you or any of your guests wish to smoke, there is a smoking area provided at the south side of the property.
• Nothing is to be swept or thrown from the entryways or lanais.
• Do not feed the birds or cats. Their presence creates unsanitary conditions.
• No barbecuing on the lanais. Gas barbecues are located near the pool area. Clean after use.
• Keep all food items covered or in the refrigerator. Any open food (especially fruit items) will attract ants.
• Put garbage in the dumpster in the back of the complex.
• Children are not allowed to play on the putting green without adult supervision.