Our property is on acreage next to a lake and is suitable for singles or couples wanting to have a relaxing, peaceful stay or business people who need space and privacy.
This luxury suite is upstairs, separate from the rest of the house so you will enjoy privacy or you can interact with us if you choose.
There is also plenty of parking on our property.
Our property is situated 10 minutes from Launceston on acreage where wildlife ( kangaroos, wallabies, bush fowl, parrots etc ) are in abundance. We are 20 minutes from the airport, which is ideal for those who want peace and quiet. We are close to restaurants, shopping and attractions like the Cataract Gorge or the many festivals that happen during the year.
Interaction with guests
Stringer and I are empty nesters and enjoy meeting people. We are warm and welcoming and will give our guests space and privacy but are also up for a chat as well.
Other things to note
We have a pet cat who stays in at night so please be aware of this and keep your door shut otherwise you may have a visitor in the middle of the night
- Front gate to be closed after entering or exiting property.
- As the house has a long driveway, please be mindful of headlights on house at night.
- Be mindful of Harry the cat. He is not allowed out at night.
- No shoes on inside the house
- Check in after 2.00pm or by arrangement
- Check out by 10.00am