Interesting duplex in the heard of Bucharest. it is perfect for people of all sizes and shapes that want to stay in a central location - you can see the Palace of the Parliament building from space and from the living room!
You have 2 floors each one with its own bathroom. Stairs included so be aware. Open kitchen, fully equipped including dish washer fridge and cooker that you can use without a problem together wth everything you find in the fridge and around.
3 beds: 2 upstairs, one downstairs - all can sleep 2 people easily.
mi casa e su casa - everything is shared, except for my wardrobe
Interaction with guests
it depends on my location, if i am in Bucharest i am happy to meet you guys and share my knowledge of the city. if i am away, well i am there with you in spirit.
- quiet in all common places especially on the ground floor
- please stay out of all the wardrobes that have the private sign on them
- pay attention there are stairs and a big drop, as you can see in the phots
- if you smoke please keep windows open
- close the upstairs' windows when leaving the house
- the neighbours have kids so if possible to keep it on low key
I love a good laughter, i am a happy outgoing person. i love to travel and see the world. if i get the chance to be part of someones travel experience then i am happy to do my part. i love to laugh, listen to music, eat good food and meet new people.
motto: have fun, you get one chance really!