Modern duplex in the heart of Bucharest. The apartment is ideal for everyone who wants to have a memorable stay in a central location, do you know the famous Palace of the Parliament building you can see from space? Well, you can see it from the living room, too!
You can take advantage of 2 living spaces on each floor. On the first floor it's the living room (equipped with TV, wifi and a cool stereo system), practical open kitchen you can use anytime (includes dishwasher, fridge and cooker), and a bathroom.
On the 2nd floor there is a large bedroom with its own bathroom, ideal for couples or for two best friends seeking adventure in Bucharest.
There are 3 beds available: 2 upstairs (bed and sofa), one downstairs (sofa) - 2 people can sleep super comfortable.
As there are 2 floors, there is a flight of stairs, so be careful to avoid accidents.
mi casa e su casa - help yourself to anything (whatever you find in the fridge and around), but please don't go into the wardrobe
Interaction with guests
Depending on where I'm at, I'd be super happy to show you around the city and share with you my favorite hidden gems. However, if I'm not around, I'm with you in spirit!
- please keep quiet in all common places, especially the ground floor (we don't want to bother the neighbours, as they have kids)
- please stay out of all the wardrobes that have the private sign on them
- please be careful with the stairs (there is a drop, as you can see in the photos, so pay attention when you go upstairs so no one gets hurt)
- please close the upstairs' window when you are going out
- smoking is allowed, but if you choose to smoke, please keep the windows open