Historical house of 1669, renovated in 1977 and renovated in 2017. It is located in the lower part of Semione, in direct contact with the countryside. It is part of a small rural core surrounded by fields, orchards and vineyards 300 meters from the river.
It is divided into two apartments with independent entrance: one of approx. 200 square meters and another approx. 40 square meters. The two apartments can be connected and rented at the same time in order to have the entire home.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews