I host three Airbnb bedrooms in my home. The environment is quiet and accommodating. It lends itself to the traveling professional. It truly is your "home away from home". Guest's are welcomed and encouraged to utilize the kitchen and laundry rooms, in which, supplies are provided. Bedrooms are cleaned from head to toe between guests. I appreciate you stopping by. Please add me to your wish list!
I've been told that my home is very comfortable. I hosted several contractors from all over the world before joining Airbnb in May 2017. The family/kitchen room is the center of the home which is great conversation area. The backyard is a peaceful, tropical setting, which will soon be back to the originally built black-bottom, waterfall, salt-water pool and jacuzzi.
Guests are welcome to use the kitchen, family room, washing machine and dryer, and backyard for relaxing. Guests are asked to park in the driveway.
Interaction with guests
I respect the privacy of my guests, but sometimes there's nothing better than great conversation. "One good conversation can shift the direction of change forever " Linda Lambert
Other things to note
Please keep in mind this is a home, not a hotel. I'm certain new guests will treat the home just as they do their own.
- The front door deadbolt needs to be locked at all times
- Guests are welcome to access and use any areas with the AirBnb logo
- Guests are asked not to access unlabeled areas
- Refrigerator space provided
- Laundry soap and dryer sheets provided
- No overnight visitors, unless prior arrangements have been made
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m
- Guests will be charged $35 if a key is lost and/or altered
- No illegal drugs, including marijuana
- No littering or drinking alcoholic beverages in the room
- Check-in anytime after 5:00 pm
- Please E-mail or text host 60 minutes before arrival
- Please park in the driveway
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
"To be rooted is perhaps the most important and least recognized need of the human soul." Simone Weil, French Philosopher. My children, home, health, happiness, and integrity are the foundation of my life. Airbnb allows me the opportunity to provide for my children and maintain their childhood home. "Integrity is it's own reward." R.L.C.