* Massive 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with open plan lounge
*Fully furnished, light and quite
*Large appliances stocked kitchen
*Stunning sunrise balcony views of nature reserve
*Lush gardens perfect for bird and nature photography
*10 minutes drive to highway, bus, food, shops and nightlife
*30 mins drive to the main airports and Johannesburg
*Perfect for couples, families and even corporate stays
* Brick farmhouse style house
* Family house with an upstairs flat
* Beautifully manicured garden with fruit trees
* Incredible views of Rietspruit nature reserve
* Outside laundry room with washing machine and dryer
* Big outdoor semi-open entertainment area with a kitchenette
* 24 hours security and alarm system
* Double door entrance with a balcony
* Vintage terracotta tile floors
* 2 ceiling fans for summer days
* Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, bedside table, big closet space, chair, ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2: Single bed, bedside table, big closet space
* Infant child bed available
* Open plan living space
* Vintage 5-people couch
* Entertainment unit with tv, DVD player and Wii game unit
* Ceiling fan and beautiful light fixtures
* Fully equipped cooking kitchen
* Appliances: electrical stove and oven, double door fridge and freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, water kettle
* Tableware and cutlery for 4 people
* Big bathtub
* An integrated shower with detachable head
* Vanity with sink and huge mirror
* Big closet space fully equipped with toiletries
ACCESS TO EVERYTHING - YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
* Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire flat
* Access to the laundry room with washing machine and dryer
* Access to outside semi-open entertainment area with a kitchenette
* Ample space to park a car
Interaction with guests
I like to ensure that your stay starts off on the right note.
I will personally greet you upon arrival at the gate and introduce you to the home and the outdoor space.
I will be happy to give you a quick through of the flat amenities, local area attractions and activities for making the most of your day.
I live on the property, available most of the day but am also a phone call away or just drop me an email just in case.
On checking out, I will be available to bid you goodbyes and see you again.
Other things to note
COFFEE AND TEA: Coffee as well as premium tea provided all complimentary of your stay.
COOKING BASICS: Help yourself to condiments available such as jam, butter, mustard, sugar, salts, oil, balsamic vinegar and a selection of local spices and herbs, all complimentary of your stay.
LAUNDRY: DIY in the provided laundry room at a fee. An iron and ironing board are available at request.
CLEANING: The flat is cleaned twice a week but do request when extra cleaning is needed, all free of charge.
Treat the flat as if it is your home. You break it, please replace it.
Do not invite any more guests or visitors during your stay.
Do not wash your clothes in the bathtub, laundry service available at request.