Our ground floor two bedroom unit is a stones throw from Kings Beach Surf Club. With partial ocean views from the elevated balcony to catch the ocean breeze. The unit is well equipped with everything you need to walk in, put your bags down and start your stay. Quality bedding and linen provided, safe for families. Secure underground parking. No road noise, stroll to all the parks, playgrounds and restaurants Caloundra has to offer. Truly spoilt for choice with everything on the doorstep.
- Queen bed in main bedroom.
- Bunk beds and a single bed in the 2nd bedroom.
- Quality trundle bed can be supplied at no extra cost if required. Also a portacot, high chair, infant bath accessory , toilet steps and seat for little ones.
- Free Wifi, TV, ceiling fans, balcony with partial ocean views.
- Complimentary starter selection of teas and coffee with a Nespresso machine.
- Dishwasher, microwave, good selection of kitchen appliances e.g, rice cooker, electric stack steamer.
- Washing/dryer machine with laundry liquids and tablets supplied.
- In ground swimming pool.
- Secure underground parking.
- Fire extinguisher, fire blanket, smoke detector and 1st Aid kit.
Underground remote access secure parking with a private lock up garage.
Washing/ dryer machine with powder & softener provided.
Interaction with guests
My family and I live in Caloundra, happy to meet and greet our guests to give you the best local knowledge and a more taylor made stay to suit your visit. A phone call away should any problems occur.
Other things to note
I have prepared a folder with local recommendations with things to do, places to eat for all occasions, tastes and budgets, places my family enjoy all year round. To help your stay be one to remember. We love Caloundra and want you to enjoy it too, all feed back is welcome.
- All children must be supervised at all times by an adult whilst in the pool area.
- Please respect our neighbours with acceptable noise levels.
- Load up and start the dishwasher on leaving (tablets and bin liners provided).
- Empty the unit bin when leaving to the main bin collection area.
- please only use the amount of beds that there are people booked.