The Cottage includes 2 bedrooms, each with their own full bathrooms, a respectably equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a living area.
The front door leads to a panoramic view of Moscow and the University of Idaho, while the back opens straight to the hilly Palouse. Campus View Cottage is ideally located within walking distance of the University of Idaho.
The first bedroom holds a queen bed with feather blankets and a completely private full bathroom with tub. This bedroom overlooks the backyard and hundreds of rolling acres of the Palouse.
The second bedroom holds a twin bed with a twin trundle underneath. Both beds are suitable for adults. This bedroom is attached to another private bath.
The kitchen is fully stocked with a full-size fridge and a full-size oven with glass top range. All you need to do is bring the food.
You will have access to the entire mother in law cottage. Relax in the backyard and watch our beautiful Palouse sunsets or take a walk in the rolling hills right out the back door.
Interaction with guests
We live right in town and are always available for questions or to jump in and help if a problem arises. Give us a call.
Other things to note
This home may not be suitable for guests that have difficulty with stairs. While the entire home is one level, getting to the house requires comfort with stairs.
Please note that this is a mother in law apartment. The apartment connects to our main house via a door in the kitchen. But no worries- the entrances are completely separate, and we lock our side of the door, and you lock yours to ensure privacy.
We love animals. Dogs, cats, chickens, geckos, goats- we’ve housed them all at one point. For a small fee, we encourage you to bring yours too!
Exhibit A RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside or outside the cottage. This is strictly enforced and you
will forfeit your damage deposit if the no smoking rule is disregarded.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. An additional fee will be assessed.
7. Parking: Parking is permitted on the street
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While
linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Hey There! Moscow Vacation Homes is a family owned and managed business. We think hospitality is an art and we endeavor to be the best in the business. Every one of our rentals is personally managed by us. We've lived in Moscow for almost 9 years and we love sharing our homes with visitors. Come see us soon!