Our newly refurbished, ideally located apartment has all the amenities of a hotel and all the comforts of home. FORGET-ME-NOTS, Norfolk Heights Docking is minutes away from the extensive North Norfolk sandy beaches, from a local shop open 7 days a week (a rarity in Norfolk), from boutique pubs, childrens' play areas, golf courses, coffee shops, delis, banks and supermarkets. Also nearby excellent road links to the Kings Lynn and its fast train service to London and Cambridge. Chelsea-on-Sea!!
Arranged on the first and second floor of a heritage building, this fabulous two bedroom flat combines ample interiors and a stylish, bright décor, benefiting from a superb location in the heart of open Norfolk countryside close to extensive sandy beaches.
• Fantastic two bedroom flat within beautiful conversion
• Spacious accommodation arranged upside down over two floors
• Top floor stylish reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen
• Benefits from ample space to socialise
• Luxuriously decorated master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Offers well presented second bedroom with ample storage
• Offers ample parking
• Offers well tended communal gardens, orchard and washing line
• Boasts an excellent location close to open Norfolk countryside and extensive sandy beaches
Norfolk Heights is well located within range of a selection of local amenities including pubs, boutique shops, beaches, golf courses, tennis court, bridlepaths, permissible walkways and extensive sandy beaches are also close by.
TRAIN:Kings Lynn from London Kings Cross
BUS: Costal Hopper
Guests have full use of extensive communal gardens, car park, washing line and stairs
- No games or parties in the gardens
- No shoes in the house
I will be contactable during your stay should you need any help
I am a London based interior decorator, Mum of three adult children and at heart a country bumpkin as I am an 8th generation Norfolk farmer's daughter.
I love designing and maintaining comfortable homes to promote happiness, health and fun! I love shopping, dining and exploring but also sunshine, green grass, gardening and horses.
I love ballet, musicals, Italy and pizzas. My favourite author is Thomas Hardy and Pierce Brosnan is my favourite actor.
My guests can be sure that they will be well-cared for. Extensive information is provided to enable guests to get straight into London life and exploring the British Isles too and when batteries need to be recharged, the flat provides a relaxing environment to cook, chat and unwind.
My life motto - Live each day as if it where you last!
More info on