The Owners of the estate have travelled extensively around the world and 5 star luxury is how they travel. They have renovated the cottage in a luxurious style that they would be happy to stay in.
This is your private cottage on the estate of a Grade II* Listed Georgian Rectory featuring:
- All renovated and furnished in January 2017; paint by Farrow and Ball
- High end Sony 4K TVs in the lounge and both bedrooms
- Sony soundbar, Sony Blu-ray DVD player, Sonos & Apple TV in the lounge
- King size bed in each bedroom and sofa bed in the lounge. Black out curtains/blinds in each bedroom and the lounge
- Luxury bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- 2 bathrooms; 1 with full size bath tub and 1 separate shower and 1 with a glass shower area.
- Kitchen utensils and crockery
- Basics such as washing powder, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls etc
- All utilities (hot water, oil and electricity)
- Bin-liners and bags for recycling
- Hair Dryer
- Dining Table and 6 chairs
- Modern kitchen
- Integrated Washer / Dryer
- Selection of DVDs (Blu-ray), games, guidebooks and maps and books
- 2 large comfortable sofas by Willow and Hall; 1 is a sofa bed
- Tea and coffee, plus milk and sugar.
- Salt, pepper, pepper mill.
- Tea towels, oven gloves
- 20 acres of land on the estate that you can walk around including orangery and pond. engage with the wild animals on the land including deer, pheasants, rabbits and many birds
- Hot tub (made by Beachcomber)
- Walled Garden with Pond and Apple Trees
- Can be booked in sync with our flat which sleeps up to 3 people per http://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/17024065 for groups of up to 9 people (3 for the flat and 6 for the cottage)
- All kids must be at least 13; we are strict on this point
The cottage is completely just for the access of the guests and is 100% private.
Interaction with guests
We are not around that often but Dave who lives on the estate and helps out can be available if you need help and local advice
Other things to note
Stairs unsuitable for infirm people.
no noise after midnight. no hen or stag parties. no sports played around or beside the cottage (there is 20 acres of land for that)
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, Im originally from Toronto, Canada and have been living in London, England since 1999. Im an ex-investment banker that is now a partner at a venture capital firm in London focussed on the game sector.
I live in London with my wife and our 5 cats. I have travelled extensively globally and usually rack up at least 100,000 miles every year with flights. I prefer luxury travel in the best hotels and eat at the best restaurants. And thats the style we have with our properties on Airbnb. Luxury all the way.
Life is short so i try to live life to its fullest and anything worth doing is worth doing well!