Surrounded by numerous bars & restaurants, in the centre of Prague, housed in Neo-Baroque building, the loft apartment offers two stylishly appointed bedrooms w/two king size beds, a bathroom w/washing machine, new 55in 4K UHD Smart TV w/O2 international channels, WiFi, kitchen w/fridge, oven, & microwave.
Contemporary duplex loft is close to the very heart of Prague - minutes away from Prague's 'Soho', Wenceslas Square, New and Old Towns.
For four years in a row the loft received a Guest Review Award from Booking and Superhost Status from Airbnb! Thank you all for your custom and wonderful reviews!
Please provide your preferred check in time. The earliest possible check in is 12:00.
Having passed through an imposing entrance hall, just a few steps up the stairs you will find a lift that takes you to the top, fifth, floor.
Interaction with guests
At the time of check-in you will be provided with a set of keys - one fob to the building, and one key to the apartment. The loft book provides more information. You will enjoy the full privacy at the loft.
Other things to note
* Fine hotel quality towels and bedding
* Coconut and lavender toiletries
* Lavender cleaning products and home fragrances
* French press, Italian espresso cafetiere and Japanese V60 coffee cone with filters
* Coffee | Choice of Tea | Sugar | Water filter | Ice
* Great quality WiFi
* New 55in/138cm 4KU HD Smart Samsung TV with many international news, music, film, HBO, children, sports channels
* New Habitat oak chest of drawer
* New Loop Stand designed by Leif Jørgensen for Hay with clothes hangers
* Four-mode shower by Hansgrohe
* New blackout bedroom and sun-protective lounge window blinds
* High tower ventilators by Bionaire in each bedroom
* New black glass dining table Rococo by Dwell
* Louis smoke chairs by Kartell
* Bourgie crystal table lamp by Kartell
* Two City Spirit King size linen-upholstered beds by KARE Design
* Wallace oak lamp - side tables by Habitat in the guest bedroom
* Design cushions
* Orchids and plants
* Christmas decorations
Please provide your arrival time.
There is no regular reception staff.
Check in takes place at a mutually agreed time.
Please make sure that your phone works abroad for texting sms and calling as we need to know if you are on the way, late or lost.
Please refer to The Loft Book for details about check in, check out, keys, heating, emergency, TV, WiFi etc.
This host has 148 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Prague is my second home. Enjoy your stay and my hospitality.
For three years in a row I received Guest Review Award. Thank you all for your custom and wonderful reviews.