Pinecrest Residential Resort is a gated condominium strategically located just across NAIA Terminal 3. It is close to exciting leisure such as shopping, casino and dining as this is a walk away from Resorts World Manila, Marriott Hotel, and Belmont Hotel.
A perfect place to stay-in for young professionals, tourists and travellers. It is located in a city that never sleeps. It is nestled along Resort Drive in Newport City and just steps away from Resorts World Manila, a home of casinos, high-end retail shops, fine dining restaurants and world-class entertainment.
It is beautifully decorated and provides clean accommodation with a personal touch. It has fully equipped kitchen, dining set, and a flat screen TV with a cable box.
It has a one double-bed for 2 guests that has 2 pillows with fitted sheet and blanket. There's a queen-sized sofa bed to fit in 2-3 additional guests. An extra single mattress can be provided should there be additional occupants. Couch may also be used as a sleeping area. Additional pillows and blankets can be provided if there are more than 2 registered guests.
Basic toiletries such as liquid hand soap, paper towel, bath towel, shampoo and body soap are also supplied.
You can use all the appliances and furniture inside the unit. You can enjoy the swimming pool at the ground floor with a paved sunbathing deck and changing/shower rooms. It also has a gym and badminton court that a guest could use.
Swimming Pool Guidelines:
* Swimming Hour: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
* Swimming pool is close every Monday for maintenance.
* Only five (5) people are allowed to use the swimming pool, three (3) of which are free and there's an additional fee of P200/head in excess of 3 persons, which has to be paid at the Admin Office.
* Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by adult.
* No animals, inflatable toys, food and alcohol beverages in pool area.
* Only swim suits and trunks are allowed in the pool area.
* Bring bath towels to avoid wetting the lobby floors and elevators as this may cause accidents.
* Use of grilling stand at the pool premise is not allowed.
* Picnic or any form of pool party is not allowed.
* Strictly no diving for the safety of everyone.
Other things to note
I hope you will treat the unit as your own and be taken cared of. In return, I will ensure to make your stay an enjoyable one by providing you a clean and comfortable place.
- Check in: 2 PM onwards (may accommodate early check in depending on the availability of the unit)
- Check Out: 12 PM (late check out may be arranged depending on the availability of the unit)
- Please keep the place clean and orderly at all times.
- Trash cans and garbage bags are under the lavatory kitchen and inside the bathroom to stash away your rubbish.
- Refrain from having leftovers and unwashed plates on the sink.
- Used towels may be confine at the bathroom.
- Turn off the aircon when leaving the room, especially when checking out.
- Ensure that furnitures, fixtures, or any decors are not damaged or lost. Otherwise, it will be for your account.
You can send me message, email anytime, call, and I will make sure to respond the soonest.
Drives a '79 classic car. Loves to travel and meet new people. Enjoys new adventure and experiences.
Definitely excited to meet you. :)