My place is close to great views, the beach, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
If you need transportation services please inquire.
This apartment is located on prime, private land and overlooks a beautiful scenery that most people on Guam cannot get. There is a swimming pool near this property that can be accessed on the first floor of the building. If you would like to smoke (all our apartments are non-smoking facilities) please use the balcony and be mindful of other residents.
Interaction with guests
Getting a car rental on Guam is recommended especially if you need help with who to go too I will happily be able to share with you companies that offer prices that are cheaper then most.
• ALL APARTMENTS ARE SMOKE FREE
• Food is NOT allowed at the pool are
• For use of barbeque grill a reservation is required
- Please inform me so I am able to reserve it for you
• Breakfast is delivered to your door every day at 9 AM
- Please inform me if you do not want breakfas(URL HIDDEN)Breakfast is only good for 2 people if you want to add more there is an extra charge
• Smoking is NOT allowed inside any room of the apartment
- Smoke OUTSIDE on the balcony and throw away cigarette butts in the trash bins
- If there is any detection/smell of smoke in the apartment there will be a charge of $500
• Make sure all pots/pans/silverware/plates are washed before departure
• We only provide new towels every 7 days
• If the house key is lost there will be an requested additional charge of $25
• We do not do daily clean-up of the rooms (this is not a hotel)
• Do not take the pots/pans/silverware/plates/towels
- There will be a charge if they are missing
• Please throw out all trash bags in designated trash bins before moving out
• All food items must be removed from the apartments, including the sink and refrigerator
• Check-out must be at 11 AM
- After 11 AM there will be a charge of $25 for the first hour and $50 for the 2nd hour, if by the 3rd hour you are still there we will do a full charge of one whole day
• If there is a sudden power outage in your room/apartment complex please do not worry, Guam is currently undergoing stages of building a newer infrastructure
- Power outages do not happen often but in case it does, the power usually does return within a couple of hours
Hi my name is Gabby Hizon!
I was born and raised on the beautiful island of Guam and come from a real estate orientated family. I studied in Tokyo for University and loved the fact how it was very international.
My goal is to showcase our beautiful properties in the best way possible and show you the best way to travel within Guam.