• 2 BR, 2 bath year-round lakeside home on Little Sebago lake in Gray, Maine - private waterfront access, canoe is provided.
• Good for couples and families (with kids). Ramp from driveway (no stairs) into main floor.
• A third room on the lower level has bunkbeds but is not considered a formal bedroom.
• There is a bedroom with a queen bed on the main floor, a bedroom with a queen and a twin bed on the second floor, and a bunk room (not an official bedroom) with a bunk bed (two regular-size twin beds) on the lower level (there is a third bedroom that is off-limits to guests, but will be unoccupied during your stay).
• There are two full bathrooms.
• This house has a fireplace, secure WiFi, high speed internet, and cable on both the 65-inch, wall-mounted, flat-screen TV on the main floor and the 75-inch wall-mounted, flat-screen TV with a gaming system on the lakeside level, which is a separate playroom for kids.
• This home is in quiet area - excessive noise is forbidden.
• Please leave it reasonably neat and tidy - if possible, please take trash with you when you leave.
• Water is from a well, and has been tested by a state lab - we shower, brush our teeth, and cook with water from the well. It is safe to drink, though we (the hosts) drink bottled water. Lab results from yearly well-testing is provided with more details about listing. Guests should bring their own bottled water if they want to drink bottled water - host does not provide food or drinks.
• To protect the septic system, do not flush anything except toilet paper down the toilet. Organic soap and shampoo are provided.
• Children are welcome, but please be advised that the house is NOT CHILD-PROOFED.
• NON-SMOKING property - NO PETS please.
• There is a third bedroom that is off-limits to guests, but will be unoccupied during your stay.
Interaction with guests
• You will have the place to yourself.
• I will leave more detailed directions (and WiFi password) on a paper in the kitchen.
Other things to note
• You will need a car to get around.
• It is a 10 minute drive to the town of Gray, which has a nice supermarket and a few small businesses, as well as an animal preserve that is great for a day trip.
• It is a 15 minute drive to the town of Windham, which has supermarkets, stores, restaurants, and a movie theater.
• It is a 30 minute drive to Portland, which has many restaurants, schools, a museum, and a downtown shopping district.
• It is a 30 minute drive to South Portland, which has an airport, a mall, and two large movie theaters.
• It is a 30 minute drive to Freeport, which has the main store of LL Beans (clothing and outdoor supplies) and a large variety of outlet stores.
• It is a 30 minute drive to Oxford Casino, which has slots, table games, and a restaurant.
• It is an hour drive to many coastal areas and beautiful ocean beaches.
• It is a 45 minute drive to Shawnee Peak ski resort, and a 1 hour 15 minute drive to Sunday River ski resort.
• It is a 2 hour 20 minute drive to hiking on Mount Washington in New Hampshire; there are many areas to hike closer by as well.
- No shoes in the house
- Must agree to be careful with heat and new septic system - specific details provided